Stock_trad3r's stocks

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock_trad3r, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Wow, so these are the components of the stock_trad3r ETF (OTC.BB:LOSS). after you posted this, I have a feeling short interest on those stocks will double tomorrow

#11     Jun 14, 2007
  2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Well, just coz I'm the bestest there ever was don't mean I'm always right :) It just means I'm good @ taking my stops. There is still hope for ya.

On a more serious note though, this sort of brings up the 80% stuff blah blah blah. While I do know some daytraders with very high hit rates, some even approaching 90%, I think its a huge mistake that most people focus on being right as opposed to focus on making money. For myself my trading pretty much breaks down into 1/3's. 1/3 of them are profitable (of those about 1 in 10 are very profitable), 1/3 breakeven, and about 1/3 stop out for a loss. It's not really rocket science.

Brandon

#12     Jun 14, 2007
  3. YOU ARE TOO DUMB TO BE SERIOUS!

BIDU - Baidu

CHAP - Chaparral Steel

You don't even know the fucking name of the companies you own you putz.

Seriously, how old are you!?

#13     Jun 14, 2007
  4. hahahaha...yea, you've missed the boat on almost every one. Did someone trick you and play mad money RE-RUNS instead??

#14     Jun 14, 2007
  5. Ha ha too bad these stocks actually make you money.

There is plenty of upside potential for all of these picks.

You don't sell a stock just cause it had a big run.

#15     Jun 14, 2007
  6. You don't eve know the name of the companies you've invested $500 in, what makes you think you have any credibility to discuss profit taking? :D

#16     Jun 14, 2007
  7. Day 1

Net loss of -$2.35

#17     Jun 14, 2007
  8. That is too funny. I went short BIDU today...that company is silly. China is big, wow! The company doesn't deserve a $5B market cap and stock_turder couldn't give one reason why they do...let alone the fact that he didn't even know the company's actual name is different from the ticker and thought CHAP was Dave Chapelle's company.

The guys running the company put on the worst fucking CCs I've ever heard and their genius idea to expand into Japan seems like a move to try and keep up bi growth which they must know they can't. A young company like that in such a quickly expanding economy shouldn't have to go to other markets unless something stinks.

:D:eek:

#18     Jun 14, 2007
  9. If you want to make money you do. You have to bank profits to stay in this game. You can't buy anything with perceived paper profits.

#19     Jun 14, 2007
  10. That's true. Still, knowing when to sell is just as important as figuring out when/if to buy.

#20     Jun 14, 2007