Stock_Trad3r Predictions

Discussion in 'Trading' started by FGBS, Oct 29, 2008.

1. If volume is constant the indexes must obey the symetical buying/selling law. What this means is stocks will rebound as quickly as they fall provided volume doesn't change or they selloff as quickly as they rise.

Volume is still very strong, which is bullish. If most of the volume dried up then a 'v' shaped rebound would be impossible.

#11     Oct 31, 2008
  2. Hehe stock_trade3r has left the building...

#12     Nov 12, 2008
  3. he was also predicting a McCain win.

#13     Nov 12, 2008
  4. TGregg

TGregg

Nothing like a statement about future price action full of absolutes.

#14     Nov 12, 2008
  5. Nope.

He's hiding in the attic or the boiler room...like Freddy Kreuger.

He'll be back, whether next month, or years from now - on some rally.

#15     Nov 12, 2008
  6. eagle

eagle

Could I include USD/CAD into the below list. It's giving me lots of headache.

I made a very bad decision last week for not buying USD when it reached $1.15 CAD. I'm clueless now (it's traded at $1.23 CAD), don't know what to do next (I'm serious for this one).

#16     Nov 12, 2008
  7. If you flipped a coin you would at least be 50% more accurate than this guy.

#17     Nov 12, 2008
  8. Stocks are still stuck in a trading range. 8300-9600 on the dow.

So technically my losses were maximized on october 10th and I've been flat since then, which is not so bad considering all the doom and gloom news. Just holding steady. Not selling. Nothing changed.

#18     Nov 12, 2008
  9. Fah Q

Fah Q

Its true, we have been in a range but unfortunately for you that range is tight and staying at the lower end. A range only remains a range until its broken, one way or another. We seem to be creeping towards the bottom. If we bounce, you might be ok for now, if we bust through, we're most likely going to tank some more.

#19     Nov 12, 2008
  10. The day you can end it right there will be the day you have turned a major corner.

#20     Nov 12, 2008