stock777

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by NY0BScalper, Mar 29, 2011.

1. HeHe...you turn on a dime dude...

#31     May 16, 2011
  2. Shit, I'm calling for a ban myself. I could hold down another full time job saving the time I waste here.

#32     May 16, 2011
  3. Read my lips...nO....NOW GET BACK TO WORK!

es

#33     May 16, 2011
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I like 777.

Its deadbroke that ought to be banned for for ignorance, obnoxiousness and crimes against logic. Of all on ET he is the worst. A piker.

#34     Jun 4, 2011
  5. 777 is a pretty funny dude if you get subtle humor.

:D

Now let's get back to banning emg and his hatred of trading.

#35     Jun 4, 2011

6. Join the long list of people, probably 99.99% of ET who would love to see me banned. And from what I can now see, throw in i.e. include ALL the moderators too.

I have no friends at ET.

That's the way I like it.

If the majority or everyone liked or loved me, I'd know for SURE I'm retrogressing and totally useless in the sense of INDIVIDUALITY as opposed to GROUP i.e. COLLECTIVE thinking or thought-ing.

So once again, thanks for the compliment.. :) :) :D :D

#36     Jun 5, 2011

7. posted by 377OHMS in Dec 2009 here .....

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=184014

+1

I, like you, would head up north to Chiang Mai or perhaps Koh Samui in the gulf

Chiangmai is where the dead one lives and even if he did live in Pattaya, would have zero problem stating to the world that that is his permanent address.

Dead scores 2 big points here for actually living 377OHMS's ultimate dream.

:D :D :D :D :D

and licking some great pussy like this on a regular basis .... silky smooth, soft skin, mellifluous, bedroom, tantalizing voice and papayas so soft and laden with honey that it transports a sybarite like deadbroke straight to HEAVEN

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#37     Jun 5, 2011
  8. Please ban emg.

#38     Jun 5, 2011
  9. I Resemble That Remark

And furthermore , I endeavor to be as crude and obvious as possible at all times, especially when dealing with the miscreants infesting this establishment.

[​IMG]

#39     Jun 12, 2011

10. For Saint Electric Savant,

Retaildaytrader was BANNED for saying almost identical stuff. You said you were here to change things for the better - or was that just a circular motion with the right hand?

Kindly do what's right and unban the banned individual. It wasn't fair to give in to the madness of the crowd back then just as it would be to give in now and ban stock777.

#40     Jun 13, 2011