stock777

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by NY0BScalper, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe there are fewer people paying attention to you than what you had hoped.

#11     May 6, 2011

2. If this is true, then he should be given a medal for such dedicated single-handed results.

#12     May 12, 2011
  3. If only 1% of my posts were of value, it would qualify me for sainthood.

I posted a short alert on PNSN which promptly got deleted.

Who were they doing a favor?

#13     May 12, 2011
  4. How convenient :eek:

#14     May 12, 2011
  5. So are you admitting that you are also using the handle jeb9999?...or did you just post an alert in his thread?

ES

#15     May 12, 2011

6. Not if you count JOE by weight = a few thousand members

bonus: Lucrum reaches 12k posts just 200 shy of stock777.

What a place, ET!

:) :)

#16     May 12, 2011

7. stock777 is 100% correct. There are no winners at ET, the place is crawling with posers, cheats and pretenders.

The only honest people at ET are the hardworking moderators and even they take it in the ass by not getting their well earned and deserved salary.

#17     May 13, 2011
  8. I appreciate the thought, but I volunteered to be a moderator at ET. I am over in the Forex forums where most of the traders here do not visit.

I have never felt that I deserved a salary. I just wanted to give back to the community of traders at a place that I call home. I would feel very sad and empty if ET were to cease. I have made it a part of my day and night to visit this place and you so-called traders ☺

ES

#18     May 13, 2011
  9. Sorry to disappoint but I posted my own thread which also got deleted.

With as many posts as I have here, I don't have time to use aliases, and I want and expect full attribution and credit for my genius at all times.

#19     May 13, 2011
  10. I thought that might be the case because you are not that stupid.

ES

#20     May 13, 2011