Stock777, right yet again. Tim Sykes unmasked.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by stock777, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d08

d08

Again, you confirm that you've NEVER traded with real money.
    Every day there are a huge number of stocks that can't be borrowed, I know because I just had that happen today and numerous times this week. It has nothing to do with commissions either, nor is the lender always the broker. This is 101.

#31     Mar 8, 2012
  2. d08

d08

I couldn't find any such information, they hide it for a reason I think.

#32     Mar 8, 2012
  3. traderchi128

traderchi128 Guest

I think you are wrong.....

It's capeesh.

#33     Mar 8, 2012
  4. traderchi128

traderchi128 Guest

It's somewhat hilarious that the only one sticking up for Sykes is some clown who trades a tiny account. Probably one of his former sheep.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh Sykes is a great trader....bahhhhhhhhhhhhhh his methods are phenomenal.....bahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I want some feed....am hungry.

#34     Mar 8, 2012
  5. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kapish

You must be new here, I haven't been wrong since 1982.

Try again pardner.

Hearing Sykes to conduct another Bar Mitzvah to raise a defense fund. Pass the wind, er, word.

#36     Mar 9, 2012
  6. d08

d08

You're both wrong.

It's "capiche" when spelled correctly or originally in Italian "capisci".

#37     Mar 9, 2012
  7. You're a moron, stock707.

He makes his trades and he's doing well. You are jealous of his success and it shows.

If you really think he frontruns this risk is apparent in all subscriber newsletters, and no different to the risks obvious to anybody who subscribes.

Besides this risk, nobody subscribes for long to unprofitable newsletters, and there is little doubt he follows his own advice and eats his own cooking.

Profitable models means his methods really do work, and you're left to be a jealous newb, that never knew.

I don't care how old you are. You're claim that you've never been wrong is hardly laughable, kind of psychotic, and obvious that you suffer from hubris and arrogance.

It's also very obvious he makes money, but his subscribers can't do his trades because some of the stocks don't have market caps above $50 million, leaving us only to judge his track record, and this is the inherent and only limitation of his methods.

A broker will do anything for commission, and I don't care what you think about whether I trade or not, because his model is excellent, and that's the only reason I'm sticking up for him.

#38     Mar 9, 2012
  8. How is this, his 11 followers in coveter lost money while he made money.

Subscribers: 11
    Past 365 days 38.5% -3.3% 3.5% -1.9%

it claims he makes 38.5% return, so why are his followers losing -1.9%

#39     Mar 9, 2012
  9. why is it that when somone comes out that VERY right..

someone else get jealousy :confused:

#40     Mar 9, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.