Stock777, right yet again. Tim Sykes unmasked.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by stock777, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammo

ammo

Timing is perfect, SEC is in the market for another sacrificial lamb to prove to the jerry springer fans that they are doing there job

#21     Mar 8, 2012
  2. No, Covestor is a real money trading site, and it probably says that in twenty places.

#22     Mar 8, 2012
  3. Doesn't make squat? You guys are incompetent.

135% Since inception

http://search.covestor.com/page/1?orderby=si

40% trailing 365 day return. Manipulation has nothing to do with these returns.

http://search.covestor.com/page/1

Every trade can be followed if you have a broker that wants to earn commission.

Covestor doesn't let all of Tim's trades pass through because of liquidity due to market capitalization constraint exclusions below $50 million.

#23     Mar 8, 2012
  4. traderchi128

traderchi128 Guest

If he could trade...well...he would be a trader at a hedge fund or large prop firm..or trading his own large account...not hawking some useless strategy to underfunded traders who shouldn't be trading. He is basically a used car salesman. His income comes from revenues from his site..not trading.

Those who trade ....trade.

Those who can't....teach.

#24     Mar 8, 2012
  5. d08

d08

If you were a real trader then you'd know most of the stocks he shorts cannot be shorted as there are none available. But you haven't traded with real money ever so naturally you wouldn't know that.
    If Sykes is number one on Covestor then that says something about that site.

#25     Mar 8, 2012
  6. ... therefore implying Sykes has access to shorts that no one else does? What uber secret broker is he using?

Assuming Covestor tracks based on real money, that would then imply he's shorting stocks that you are saying cannot be shorted.

See the issue there? Either Sykes has access to shorts that no one in the free world can get to or your hypothesis is wrong.

I could care less about Sykes, just find it amusing when someone contradicts their own post in 1 sentence.

:D

#26     Mar 8, 2012
  7. d08

d08

I didn't realize it was actually real money, you got me there.
    I can't see the amount of shares anywhere, for all I know he is shorting a share at a time. It still stands that these stocks aren't easily available and the amount available would be low.

#27     Mar 8, 2012
  8. Covestor uses Interactive Brokers, so, yes, all of his trades can happen with them because there is no stock out there a broker will not short for you if you tell them to do that, since they want the commission.

#28     Mar 8, 2012
  9. I am curious, does this covestor show assets under management? If all this Joker is doing is playing with a small 10K account for his penny stocks, I am not impressed.

#29     Mar 8, 2012
  10. shmuck.

I told you idiots that he frontruns his touts. What that means is , he get first dibs on whatever shorts there may be. By the time he, his pals, and a few lucky suckers get in, the borrows are gone.

Kapish 'tard?

#30     Mar 8, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.