Stock777, right yet again. Tim Sykes unmasked.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by stock777, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sigh and i used to think bullying in schools wasn't a problem...but those bullied kids turn out to be sykes lolololol

#11     Mar 8, 2012
  2. I don't know much about Timmaaaay other than what I read on the interwebz....but I do know that Howard didn't explain fully enough in his blog post his justification for calling Little Timmmy Boy a Cancer other than that he was sued....

The title of his blog post contained some pretty strong words that could cause some idiot to do something stupid towards Tim...

#12     Mar 8, 2012
  3. One look at the guy and I can tell he's a winner. I'm in!

[​IMG]

• 1.png
      File size:
      238.2 KB
      Views:
    #13     Mar 8, 2012
  4. Timothy Sykes ‏ @timothysykes Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    I dedicate this post tim.ly/yRiSHZ to @howardlindzon who has lied about me, is about to get exposed & sued (details coming tomorrow)

-------

this could get good.

#14     Mar 8, 2012
  5. emg

emg

u guys ever thought that they are working together to get everybody attention and eventually subscribed tim's program and increase traffic tostockwit?

#15     Mar 8, 2012
  6. emg

emg

afterall, it is all about profiting from small traders.

small traders!

#16     Mar 8, 2012
  7. So he is the top paper trader?

Covester is paper trading right?

#17     Mar 8, 2012
  8. I think Sykes is the living embodiment of a d-bag, but he received a $50k settlement from this Lindzon guy, so take the "scam" posts with a grain of salt. They seem made for each other.

#18     Mar 8, 2012
  9. AFAIK you must have a legit cash or margin account. However, who knows what level of funding. The guy is a penny-stock tout.

Can we stop posting his skeevy mug?

#19     Mar 8, 2012
  10. no one can tell if he can trade or not, since he frontruns all his 'calls' and escapes into the selling or buying of his cust... suckers.

Impossible for him to lose, unless he picks on the wrong stock with a real order flow.

This latest sinking to a new low by accepting payment to tout some garbage stock, is just another chapter.

#20     Mar 8, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.