Stock777, right yet again. Tim Sykes unmasked.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by stock777, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know that the referenced article is much in the way of a smoking gun, but I do know I wanted to put a boot in his smug prick face when I saw the little tidbit on him in the TV series a few years back.

2. It doesn't surprise me a man who was sued by Tim would spout off a libelous rant like that.

The author of that article sounds like he ripped Tim off, not the other way around.

Tim Sykes is one of the best performing model managers on Covestor. It appears his method is sound, and I can understand the importance of alerting subscribers to potential opportunities.

It wasn't spam he was receiving but part of Tim's service, so it's almost as idioitic to claim he was spamming the author when many people do not read their e-mail until it's too late to act on his recommendations.

3. LOL. Awesome. I hope the SEC, CFA, NFA, whomever does a full investigation and we finally get some transparency on all of this stuff.

This should start a firestorm, and I'm shocked a company as "big" as stocktwits goes after Tim. To risk this kind of personal attack, I have a feeling it's all true.

Karma is nice.

To all you educators out there.......your time will come.

4. lwlee

lwlee

Geez, always thought Sykes was an idiot savant. Someone who just didn't realized how badly they came off. But now it looks like once the losses and money losing operation started piling up, he got desperate and is willing to hurt other people.

The same shit that has happened to Dykstra is gonna happen to him. Namely, this is gonna end badly and he gonna end up in jail.

5. traderchi128

traderchi128 Guest

Sykes is a joke. His "strategy" is not scalable to make any real money....the stocks he claims to short are impossible to locate to get short. Fantasyland.

Great...he's on covestor....that and $1.50 will get you a ride on the subway.

Knowing him he shorts these crap penny stocks...puts out his short signal....then buys them back from the lambs he is leading to the slaughterhouse who then become sellers and push the stock down to his bid to cover the position.

His method doesn't make squat. Hell...he's the first one to tell you that a majority of his revenue is from that site selling subscriptions to unsuspecting people with 3000 dollars in their trading account...

6. lol

7. jesus, I didn't know his paid shills posted here.

8. My first skeptical post about Mr Not Mitzvah.
    ========================================

06-19-09 05:45 PM

Sykes knows stuff, but I'm suspicious of his results. Except for a few displayed losers, he mentions dozens of stocks, but miraculously MOSTLY trades the winners.

Hard to say if he's actually fos, but I'm not 100% buying it.

If he was only 1/2 as good as his posted results, he would not need to hustle a web site. Makes no sense, unless he needs a following to help him frontrun the trades.

How about it timmy?

#10     Mar 8, 2012
    stockaholic likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.