Stock trading getting worse

Discussion in 'Trading' started by silk, Apr 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

more like a craper :) It has a nice base actually, the 15 and the 60 minute charts all look really nice, but it has done nothing at all while the overall market has been very strong, so I would stay away from it myself.

Brandon

#101     Apr 17, 2003
  2. opw

opw

For the record though I don't count making $100 or $200 a day as being wildly successful.

Why not? If that is what somebody makes consistently, would't all (s)he have to do be increase size?

#102     Apr 17, 2003
  3. I used to collect 10-20 points a day on ES before the war, but now its more like 1-2 points. The chart just sits there on one level and daily range has contracted to 1/3 of what it used to be. With this range it's hard to determine the direction and when to get into a position.
    I will probably end up swithcing to swing from day.

#103     Apr 17, 2003
  4. It's mainly the "smart" newbies and the rest are vendors in one form or another.

There's people here whose agenda is to SELL. Many of the new idiots are gullible enough to buy.

I suspect there are people here whose function is just to hype and try to create some liquidity from the suckers dumb enough to believe them!

#104     Apr 17, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.