stock trad3r on suicide watch

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Warrior4g, Nov 21, 2007.

1. market has changed colors...adapt or lose...

#41     Nov 24, 2007

2. quality post :D

#42     Nov 25, 2007
  3. jokes...retailers fuckin hate this...they are giving shit away...that's NOT good for their bottom line..it's called window dressing..

lost leaders upon lost leaders upon lost leaders...
    at some point your lost leaders have to get people to buy other shit...

I saw ALOT of disappointed people (as usual) on Friday morning when their deals were gone...they just left...they didn't stay to buy other shit...

#43     Nov 25, 2007
  4. LOL, what if stock trad3r ends-up being more correct than all of you market wizards combined ...

Alaron Calls a Buy

(pun intended) ... Paul Brittain is looking for a seasonal up move in the S&P (same as at least one other person around here), it would be funny as hell if the market blew to new highs.

JJ

#44     Nov 25, 2007
  5. What bear market? Have you (and the other geniuses in this thread) ever traded one? It doesn't sound like it. If you think this volatile sideways churning is a bear market already then you have no idea what you're talking about.

#45     Nov 25, 2007
  6. That was the point. We havent had a bear market in way too long so people are looking for botoms in 10% corrections. There is no way to know if this time we finally get that bear market or not but a bull can only go on for so long before the inevitable bear shows itself. This is already a very historically long in the tooth bull and unless you "geniuses" think bear markets will never show themselves again, you will be ripped to shreds when the next one hits.

#46     Nov 25, 2007
  7. Maybe I misunderstood you NQscalper, my apologies. Yes, a bear market will (eventually) come. Maybe we're already in the middle of it, maybe it will take another X years. I don't worry about it, I just take it bar by bar. This market has a great track record of confusing the maximum amount of capital and then doing the exact opposite of what's broadly expected.

#47     Nov 25, 2007
  8. LOL people have been trying to call the next bear market since 2002.

Occasional 10% corrections are all thats shorts can hope for.

#48     Nov 26, 2007
  9. Yes, because 5 years is soooo long in the history of the market.

#49     Nov 26, 2007
  10. ETFC....news comes to surface today. Not a hard trade.

FAST.AM dont call me out until you understand how I'm making these trades.

#50     Nov 26, 2007