stock trad3r on suicide watch

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Warrior4g, Nov 21, 2007.

1. I hear you man, but I think a lot of the bad news is already priced into the market, Merrill is going to start on the long road to a turn-around :( (man, they used to be my tell for the bankers, I don't believe how Stan just ran them into the fucking ground), and a Santa Claus rally is riiiiiiiiiight around the corner.

As you say, I'm a intra-day trader, and really don't need to take much from the market everyday to end up being extremely profitable, but we're just chatting about where this market may-or-may-not be going for the short to medium term.

Good trading,

JJ

#11     Nov 23, 2007
  2. the market always does well the day after thanksgiving. if retalors say sales were gloomy,look out below. look at all the markdowns to lure customers though/ i think we fall much further.

#12     Nov 23, 2007
  3. FAST.AM

FAST.AM

Dont short this Market not now. We will get gap up one day that will make your head spin. . Iv been building positions for a week now. They are all doing well. Nothing wrong with economy..

#13     Nov 23, 2007
  4. you are beyond retarded

#14     Nov 23, 2007
  5. lol you have ZERO clue what is going on.

#15     Nov 23, 2007
  6. Looks like you're still in process yourself:

A's Journal

Don't be so quick to call out who and who is not cluless on the board ... btw, nice how you say "looks like the bottom is in" for the futs, heh :p .

JJ

#16     Nov 23, 2007
  7. The financials are heavily oversold, this typically is not the best environment to establish fresh short postions, but rather to look at closing out previously establishe shorts at a profit.

Bullish % Index

Good trading,

JJ

#17     Nov 23, 2007
  8. FAST.AM

FAST.AM

Yeah Alth -- I'm laughing :D I made $10,00.00 -- on ETFC and RIMM.. And you my friend ?

#18     Nov 23, 2007
  9. This is A-class satire :)

#19     Nov 23, 2007
  10. FAST.AM

FAST.AM

ETFC thats today my boy 10 k . did you ever make 10 in 1/2 day ??lol:p

#20     Nov 23, 2007