Stock Swing Traders

Discussion in 'Journals' started by coolweb, Jan 2, 2006.

1. im mostly in defensive (economic) type holdings right now. A few value plays here and there and a small amount on tech and growth.... all long term. mkt has me a little timid right now.

I called for an up retracement on the DOW a few weeks ago to 12500.... it did reach that area..... but like 10 days after the time i allowed myself. Mkt embarrassed me in front of everyone here....... laying low from posting.....

#761     Mar 28, 2007
  2. trading not too bad past week,

won - stopped out 1%
    talx - stopped out 1%

radio one - up 5%

----------------------

My goals will be to jump on an elephant for a 30% gain in 2-3 months.

We will be adding more symbols to the radarscreen scanner.
    I think I will be adding about 1000 stocks to the scanner, everyday we will be scanning for low risk oppporutunities.

STOCK SWING TRADING - 30% in 8-12 weeks.

----------------------

Regardless of the stock entries, the success of the trade will be depended by the S&P market.

#762     Mar 31, 2007
  3. lilduckling,
    Thats fine yo, just keep pushing it, market embarrases everybody, just keep your per trade risk low,
    so when it does embarrass you, it doesn't hurt :)

Its just becomes another trade out of your 1000s soon to come.

-----
    In the whole 2005, and 2006 , I must have did 1000s of trades all with 5-10 cent or .5% stops
    I ended up a little, I lost a lot, but made it all back, but at the end ,
    I gained mad experience. I've seen these patterns 10s,20s,50 times in a row...

You keep losing, just keep revising your trading plan each time you lose, one day you'll start to already know the outcome of each trade without even caring about the lost.

Another losing trade? Just part of the game.... your win will come.

One of these lottery tickets will hit gold :)

#763     Mar 31, 2007