stock screener crack

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by gdtrader, Apr 12, 2003.

1. It's one thing to steal, immoral, but if you're not into the whole morality thing than what the heck right? But to post this question amongst 16K + people whose identities you do not know, stealing something directly related with where you are asking - I mean, would you go to an automobile expo and ask how to hotlift the show cars? - the only thing more dumb would be for someone to respond.

p.s. HEY GREENSPAN - I BANGED YOUR MOM LAST NIGHT

And I cheat on my taxes, commit acts of terrorism - everyday, like to fondle little boys, play the accordian, sacrifice virgins, BUT steal software, that's just wrong, man.

#11     Apr 14, 2003
  2. egusc

egusc

Jerry, you must be a better trader than me, cause i need more than a car.

Does anyone know of a bank with weak security. This current market as been so hard on me i need some cash.

Please PM me cause i don't want the bank to know i am coming.

Thank in advance.

#12     Apr 14, 2003
  3. Well according to qdz/123 anyone with an IB account is fair game for theft :D

#13     Apr 14, 2003
  4. I must have missed something. Could you elaborate :confused:

#14     Apr 14, 2003
  5. don't ask :-/

#15     Apr 14, 2003
  6. xtraderx

xtraderx

hilarious

#16     Apr 14, 2003
  7. Hi,

do you know that a lot of companies produce their own cracks. It's a kind of marketing. The people use the "cheap" cracked versions and get accustomed to it.
    And some years or months later they buy a future version.

It's like feeding the future customers. (I only buy what I know)

But it's not the way of honour to use cracked software.

#17     Apr 15, 2003
  8. You my friend must be on crack for posting such a question and not expecting to get flamed.

I'm eagerly waiting for your post complaining about the poor customer service you receive from your cracked software.

#18     Apr 15, 2003
  9. Sono - it's not "cracked" software if the company that produces it releases a crippled or limited version of their own software for people to try out.

#19     Apr 15, 2003
  10. Sonofortunato, you are misinformed. No company would be stupid enough to put out a crack for their own software. They would just give you a timed trial if they wanted you to try the software.

The claim that companies put out their own cracks is just wishful thinking to rationalize using the crack.

#20     Apr 15, 2003