stock screener crack

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by gdtrader, Apr 12, 2003.

1. I wanted to know if anybody has a stock filter with a crack. Or where can I get one?

2. Are you asking if asking if anyone has a hacked version of a stock screening program that defeats the program's licensing scheme?

If not, please explain better what you're looking for.

But if so, get a life. If you can't afford to pay a small amount for a decent screening program - you've got no business trading in the first place. And if you'd just prefer to steal one (which is what hacking/cracking a program really is), you've got no business on ET.

3. An interesting post indeed. Kind of reminds me of someone I used to work with.

4. ArchAngel
    Elite Member

04-13-03 01:18 PM
    Re: stock screener crack

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from gdtrader:
    I wanted to know if anybody has a stock filter with a crack. Or where can I get one?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you asking if asking if anyone has a hacked version of a stock screening program that defeats the program's licensing scheme?

If not, please explain better what you're looking for.

But if so, get a life. If you can't afford to pay a small amount for a decent screening program - you've got no business trading in the first place. And if you'd just prefer to steal one (which is what hacking/cracking a program really is), you've got no business on ET.

hey jackass when you pay monthly fees for commsions. Paltform charges and in addition a few grand for filter software and an extra few hundred for a live feed a hacked screener helps. I havent found a good screener for less than $300 a month plus software that you have to purcahse. Secondly I am a new tarder everything that I can save helps.

5. Them's mighty strong words from someone with all of 17 posts.

A little courtesy would do you well.

6. maxpi

maxpi

I use a heck of a good free screener but I'm not going to tell what it is. It could be a scanner that you are really after, I don't know of a good free one but I know of a fairly good cheap one. I'm not sharing that either.

Later

Max

7. You're pretty indignate for a self-professed thief.

I'm sure your little "it costs a lot" speech is breaking everyone's hearts. Trading's a business. If you're not funded well enough to pay the operating expenses during your startup phase, you don't belong in it.

As far as "...everything that I can save helps", indeed true - so your solution is to steal?

If you're searching for cracked/hacked software as a way of cutting down your costs, then you clearly have no qualms about stealing the products or services of others.

Do you also steal your cable TV service, have the electricity meter hot wired, use pirated cellular phones, and satisfy your office needs by shoplifting from Office Depot? Same difference.

If you don't like the thief label, then don't steal. Hacked/cracked software/services is stealing, pure and simple.

8. DT1

DT1

What sort of scans do you want to run?

9. Does anyone have a nice stolen car available? I would prefer a Porsche, but will settle for something similar. Markets have been tough, so want to save a bit on the transportation costs.

10. Magna

Magna Administrator

Good plan Jerry, makes as much sense and is as honorable as the gdtrader approach. Guess the "gd" at the beginning of his handle doesn't stand for "good", must be his initials.

#10     Apr 14, 2003