Stock Scalper's P&L

Discussion in 'Journals' started by stockman007, Aug 14, 2005.

Which type of stock trading yields consistent profits?

1. Scalping (held for few minutes)

61 vote(s)
    55.5%
  2. Day Trading (held for at least an hour)

20 vote(s)
    18.2%
  3. Swing Trading (held for few days)

29 vote(s)
    26.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winter, are you in the room? If so whats your name? You sound positive, just wondering:)

#41     Aug 17, 2005
  2. I hear you man - some people are acting like you are claiming you are a genius trader when you stated right up front that these are not your calls. I dont see why you should have to provide any proof or results when anyone else can get the same calls themselves by signing up, this isnt the same situation as the other P&L thread.

Anyway I signed up for the free trial just to see what's up - not sure why they would still allow free trials if they aren't accepting new members though. Anyway I will follow the room for the next two days and report back.

#42     Aug 17, 2005
  3. Never been there before, will be there tomorrow though (see post above), probably will use the same name. Maybe I'm just feeling optimistic, I hope the room doesn't disappoint...

#43     Aug 17, 2005
  4. I would like to confirm what stockbroker is saying is very true. I am new to the service but have made money as well. The results he is posting are 100% accurate win losses on the trades for the day. The person running the site has been doing this for 3 years. His performance is posted every day and recorded and available to be seen.

I am new to elite trader and expect everyone to bash and not believe a word I am saying. The results speak for themselves...Stockbroker is trying to post a scalpers win/loss and gets criticized for doing so..I never get to comfortable with a system and seen em come and go, this one so far to date, has been very good. Will it change? POssibly, ? but do we really know what will work and not in the future? I personally am glad that new members cant enter anymore..But to bash because someone posts results, is crazy. I wasnt to sure I knew who stockbroker was but after PM him, I found out he was a member of the same scalper site..

Just my 02 cents.

#44     Aug 17, 2005
  5. RNRBAND

RNRBAND

+1700 net , 48k traded ,first 1.5 and last hr.

-oddly enough I popped HPQ from the short side went 3 for3, the one nice pullback in the final minutes was easy.

-scalped GS off of its 20m/a on 60 min chart, good for 50c real quick

-caught ANF off of its low

good trading fellas

#45     Aug 17, 2005
  6. The room should be closed winter. i dont know how they allowed you. they probably have not updated their site. Either that or they are lying to me.

Dafish, thanks man. No one will believe you anyway :mad:

Also, i am not stockbroker, i am:

Stockman007

#46     Aug 17, 2005
  7. RNR, thanks for posting results. Good Job!
    And thanks for showing making 1700 is not so hard for a good scalper. Now, this thread makes sense.

Stockman007

#47     Aug 17, 2005
  8. Splat

Splat

Just to say that I messaged Stockman007 last week to ask him about the site he was using as I had already come across it in my enquiries and suspected that Stockman's site was the same. Reason is by this time I had contacted the moderator and obtained a list of the trades for last week so I was able to match up the stocks traded :).

Anyway on Monday I signed up to the site for a trial and here is my profit loss statement for the last three days:

Monday -$167.00
    Tuesday -$1099.70
    Wednesday +$1326.00

Monday was a bad day as I was trading after a long time, trading very small and was making crap mistakes.
    Tuesday we were given signals which subsequently collapsed. No fault of the room IMO. again I made stupid mistakes and got crap fills. I hit BIDU and this is one of the mistakes I made. Not going to touch that monster again LOL.
    Wed did well and did not make many mistakes apart from a really stupid one - had a big position open in Tradestation matrix window and accidentally bought again when it came to selling. The final figure includes the loss for the mistake.

All trades include commissions. The stocks are the same as Stockman listed and so I'm not going to bother to say them again.

I am willing to post my Tradestation Trade manager statment to prove these figures.

Splat

#48     Aug 17, 2005
  9. Good tradin today splat. On monday, u have a loss, i have a gain, well thats understandable cause that was your first day. See you tomorrow.

Stockman007

#49     Aug 17, 2005
  10. Look man, I am not gonna to stoop to your level with these homoerotic implications. Thats just immature and not helpful. I replied to one post, with some skepticism because the results you have had are very good, in fact almost too good for someone so new to the game. Yes, I said NEW to the game. Whether or not you'd like to admit it, I am not the ROOKIE here. You reply to my message was so defensive and arguementative. I was merely agreeing with a previous posters message, which is what open forums are all about. If you have such an ego that you cant take criticism or advice, well thats something that you will have to deal with if you want to succeed.
    And to be honest, I have no reason to lie about my performace. When I said 90k-120k, thats what my year will most likely look like. If i play conservative, 90k is very attainable, 120k would be a little stretch. 100-110k is most likely.

Anyways, the bottom line is this; while you have been doing well up to this point is very good, you need to chill out on the attitude bc humility is one of the most understated attributes of a successful LONG TERM trader.

#50     Aug 17, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.