Stock plunge... here comes the flood of traders in "distress" pics in the media

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by turkeyneck, Aug 4, 2011.

1. THERE IT IS! DAY TRADER BLOWING OUT HIS 5K ACCOUNT!!!!!

Well, not actually 5K cuz all of their money is "pooled" so he just below out EVERYONES ACCOUNT!!!!!

Gota love the modern day BUCKET SHOP!

#11     Aug 5, 2011
  2. S2007S

S2007S

I get such a kick out of those pics, they are just way too funny, I am sure they know how to take just the right pic at the right time, I am sure if you are on the floor when the dow is up 294 points you can catch the same kind of pictures.

#12     Aug 5, 2011
  3. S2007S

S2007S

:p :p :p :p :p

These guys dont care how far stocks drop, they get their high 6 digit income no matter what, maybe a little less of a bonus but I think the guy is certainly thinking which $250,000 car to purchase in that pic!

#13     Aug 5, 2011
  4. BUT WAIT!!! STOP THE PRESS:

UNEMPLOYMENT NUMBERS ARE +117! MAYBE ALL THOSE SAD FACES WILL MAKE THEIR MONEY BACK LONG!!!

THE DEPRESSION IS OVER, FUTURES ARE UP over 100 points!!!!!

THE WITCH IS DEAD! 2 YEARS OF 400k a month Job losses and we have 117K (before revision) numbers, job market is showing strength!

HOPE AND CHANGE IS HERE!!!!

Sorry guys:eek: I have a meeting at 9am with a private Telecom company that is looking for Private Money to expand. I'm just amp'n up, gearing up for the meeting.

#14     Aug 5, 2011
  5. they get their high 6 digit
    ----------------------
    Not sure how many "Pros" you know?

But its an old street tale that "all those guys" get 6 plus figures.

Once again, hood winked by the dream son.

#15     Aug 5, 2011
  6. I'm sure they have stock footage for these moments (I bet some of these pics are from 2008/09).

They probably have their heads in their hands because they've been up all night raking in the cash.
    The first pic, the guy is probably in tears of joy, realising that he can finally retire in real comfort.

The media love to report doom and gloom and the last couple of days have just made it really easy for them. Glad I'm all in either cash or forex at the mo though.

#16     Aug 5, 2011
  7. S2007S

S2007S

I need to see some fresh pics from today when the dow was down around 175+ points, that makes for a great weekend!!!!

Post away!

#17     Aug 5, 2011
  8. lassic

lassic

[​IMG]

#18     Aug 5, 2011
  9. wjk

wjk

:D LOL!!!! No doubt some of the pundits on CNBC Thu (or Fri morning at 7:31CST when the NFP number resulted in a 254 point one minute bar in the YM!)

#19     Aug 6, 2011
  10. teun

teun

#20     Aug 6, 2011