Stock Pick Site:

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Aero5, Mar 17, 2002.

1. All this stuff about momentumplays.com is o.k.

But they don't have Shortboy's consistent track record.

And the good people in this thread can attest to that.

Sam

www.shortboy.com

#11     Mar 18, 2002
  2. I forgot that Sam only pops up to promote his site haha, might have know we would see short dick Sam on this tread.:D

#12     Mar 18, 2002
  3. GeeTO69

GeeTO69

hahahahahahhaha....that's a good one. nice try but you must be blind. perhaps you should try using a braille monitor. shortie missed a lot of good short plays recently, too bad.

#13     Mar 18, 2002
  4. you followin the market upside down?

the market has soared in the last few weeks, the S&P is up 7-8% in just a few weeks.

you must mean that Shortboy has missed LOSING alot of dough by NOT shorting during this bull run.

results speak for themselves, and so does Shortboy's record.

so what the heck are you talking about, you cant fool the smart people on this board. what good short plays?

Sam

www.shortboy.com

#14     Mar 18, 2002
  5. wwatson and Geek069 are the same person.

anyone checking IP addresses?

you can't fool the smart people on this board. wwatson and geek069 are 2 snake oil salesman. Check their first few posts, and you'll see.

Sam

===

never kid a kidder

#15     Mar 18, 2002
  6. GeeTO69

GeeTO69

sam are you shortboy.com? fess up dude. nah i'm not watson. i'm not THAT stupid.

sam, have you actually l@@ked at www.momentumstockplays.com ?

apparently not, are you afraid of the truth?

#16     Mar 18, 2002
  7. but unlike shortboy.com, which has his track record neatly posted for each year, I cannot make heads or tails of the track record of your site.

why don't you neatly add up the total profits and losses and place them in a simple text, so people will not be fooled.

but maybe you want people to be fooled.

Sam

===

never kid a kidder

#17     Mar 18, 2002
  8. I want to know why anyone would be interested in a site that only shorts the market? Must miss out on some great opportunities.

Try checking ALL of sams posts you will soon see that advertising his badly designed cheaply laid out site shortdick.com is all he has been able to offer the board.

#18     Mar 18, 2002
  9. GeeTO69

GeeTO69

HAHAHAHAHAHA...wwatson that's the funniest thing you've ever come up with...hehe

yeah he doesn't contribute much does he? lots of spam, but where's the beef? comes up short there too. hehe

#19     Mar 18, 2002
  10. we have a person that likes to talk to himself!

what we don't have 9is a simple answer to the question, why doesn't their pumped site, momentumplays, have a simple section which outlines its track record?

But its better to confuse people right? or, to lash out when in the wrong to confuse the situation. Snake Oil!

Sam

===

never kid a kidder

#20     Mar 18, 2002