Stock Options Made Easy

Discussion in 'Options' started by guyguyette, Oct 8, 2005.

1. It's true, i sometime's find my self watching them at like 3am :)

#11     Oct 9, 2005
  2. So guy
    Did you consider? please let us know your thoughts.

#12     Oct 9, 2005
  3. nlslax

nlslax

It's another Red Light/Green Light easy way to make $$$ that you have to pay for in advance, for that offers no guarantee it works.

I've had some insight into the inner workings of this organization and my advice is to stay away.

The advice you got earlier is valid. Spend 5-10% of that 5K on education and leave the rest in the bank.

Just my $.02

#13     Oct 9, 2005
  4. Listen to me pls....ask them to send you free picks, paper trade for 3 months and then decide if their picks are worth the cost. All my trainees pay me from their profits, and my service is not auto-trading.

Please don't spend $5K on auto-trading.

#14     Oct 9, 2005
  5. nlslax

nlslax

Good suggestion, but they won't "help" him until he puts his $$$ down. He does get a free month, but then he will need to ask for his money back if he's not satisfied.

Not the position I would care to be in.

#15     Oct 9, 2005
  6. I appreciate those that gave serious guidance. I don't know why we have to have a number of obnoxious people spew from the mouth. Options made easy referred to the fact it was auto trade. I won't be visiting the site again.
    Guy

#16     Oct 9, 2005
  7. which site - theirs or this one?

#17     Oct 9, 2005
  8. Sorry if i came off a little "obnoxious"....I just don't like scam's very much, and i become obnoxious when i try to tell people about scam's!

#18     Oct 10, 2005
  9. jsaraga

jsaraga

Reading the small print it says if you make any profit in a year than they did there job. I swore the salesman told me that if you lost a penny in a year they would refund the money. Sounded too risky and expensive to me.

#19     Oct 18, 2005
  10. if you are with optionsXpress you're commissions are to high. ask them to match MB, IB orTS. $1.00 pre contract period..
    any company trying to scam you like that maybe going down in flames!

#20     Oct 20, 2005