Stock/Option trader with 2 decades experience, Ask Me Anything

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Pekelo, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

Disclaimer: The title should be, Ask Him Anything

On Reddit, tomorrow 4pm Eastern:

https://www.reddit.com/r/stocks/comments/5y6c8b/full_time_stockoptions_trader_for_19_years_ama/

"I'm Jeff Kohler, full time stock/options trader and I will be here live for an AMA on Thursday, March 9th at 1pm PST / 4pm EST to answer your questions. Throw me a ticker, ask about a setup... anything.

A little about me:
    • I've been trading stocks and options professionally for over 19 years
    • I've blogged daily on my sites and others like iBankCoin for 17 years
    • I've run my membership trading room for 10 years and trade stocks/options live with members every day"

smallStops likes this.
  2. sle

sle

First question - could you produce an audited track record? :)

3. Well...uhm...any question but that one! ;)

4. poorboy

poorboy

Whats it like being a newb? (joking)

5. JackRab

JackRab

Chart overload!!!! :thumbsdown:
    [​IMG]

VPhantom likes this.
  6. JackRab

JackRab

Which way would you trade in a 500 point spread hedged Risk Reversal in SPX Dec and why?

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
    sle likes this.
  7. What's the fastest land mammal?

vanzandt likes this.
  8. JackRab

JackRab

Tits or Ass? :D

9. Those are two semi-red flags for me...for an average (or failed) trader, o_Oo_O
    You have to blog and write daily for publications if you're a vendor...otherwise no one will know about you.

First that stupid paper trading wolf mask guy appeared on reddit, now this guy is following too...they're all promoting their services to the young, dumb, bright-eyed dollar sign in eyes reddit demographic.

That photo reminds me of overcompensation...for something, small dick or small market performance.
    All market gurus/teachers...like to create this illusion of wizardry and brilliance via a complicated desk setup.

Look at his eyes...he knows he's full of shit, as with most people in this game.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
    Van_der_Voort_4 likes this.
  10. JackRab

JackRab

My thoughts exactly... who has time blogging? (And as I type that... I realize I'm on ET...)

We should put some questions in which might expose him...

#10     Mar 9, 2017