stock market to begin correction

Discussion in 'Trading' started by new to zoo, Apr 6, 2004.

1. there "could" be downside action into late next week... but why post it here... and spend days arguing about it???!!! Must be nice to have all that chi to waste.

Why not just trade it or better yet... start a Journal and post your so-called trades real-time if you seek some kind of feedback from others who you obviously feel will assuage your esteem by "patting" you on the back, online!
    :p :p :p

I still have doubts whether you even take positions as per your posts, and believe you are really just here to have 'fun'?? (not that it is any of my or anyone else's business!)

But if you do... good "luck"! :eek: :eek:

IcE
    :cool:

#41     Apr 8, 2004
  2. Let's take a look at the detailed analysis of "New Zoo" and what he was saying just a few weeks ago on March 22nd after the close of the SPX at 1095.40 . . .

new to zoo

03-22-04 07:05 PM

stock market ready to crack and crash
    look out below, the market is ready to come tumblin down.

#42     Apr 8, 2004
  3. The SPX bottoms and begins a 60 Point Rally!

:D

#43     Apr 8, 2004

4. LOL.

#44     Apr 8, 2004
  5. Mecro

Mecro

here is a serious question

WHY HAS THE S&P TOPPED? DO YOU HAVE ANY REASONS, FUNDAMENTAL, TECHNICALS OR OTHERS?

Let's see how many posts it will take to even try to answer this.

#45     Apr 8, 2004
  6. There are NO reasons.

He's full of BS, as usual.

#46     Apr 8, 2004
  7. well it is a slow day in the market. You'll see my psting is always higher on slow days.

As far as my self esteem part, I never understood this, as I remain anonymous. I obviously have no need for attention, or I would have pulled a mr. market and told you who I was.

Of course I have fun posting here, but I am also a very serious trader. And you should know that, i've given out enough info for you to make an informed judgement.

#47     Apr 8, 2004
  8. Calm down there, amigo. It'll take 1 post.

Technical: there has proven to be massive resistance at 1150-60.

Others: earnings season begins in earnest next week, and so does paying taxes, and the combination of the two has me in a bearish mood.

Others: the above poll makes me more confident I am right.

Others: interest rates have bottomed.

Enough? Any more?

#48     Apr 8, 2004
  9. Since when has paying taxes ever had anything to do with a market making a "top"?

Last time I checked, people were also putting money into their IRA's and KEOGHS.

Interest rates have bottomed?

Big deal.
    The market has always shown that it can rally substantially after rates have bottomed. Just look at market history.

Massive resistance at 1150-1160?
    So you are short here at roughly 1143, but willing to allow the S&P to rally as much as 17 points against you? What kind of "risk/reward" is that?

You are actually risking your own capital based on an ET poll?
    You've got to be kidding.

:(

#49     Apr 8, 2004
  10. nothing you have ever posted under any pseudonym has shown anyone anything more than a random-walk-guessing-game that you like to play for "fun"...

that's cool.... but until you post trades in a journal... you are (imho) the ET jester!!

regards,

Ice
    :cool:

#50     Apr 8, 2004