stock market to begin correction

Discussion in 'Trading' started by new to zoo, Apr 6, 2004.

1. That's the beauty of it, i'm predicting it ahead of time. This way you cannot tell me that I made a call after the fact.

In future postings, either speak to me with respect, and without name calling, or I won't respond.

#31     Apr 8, 2004
  2. I have little respect for you. You talk big and are afraid to back your words up with actions. That makes you a coward. You'll get respect when you act in a way that's deserving.

Post your tickers and numbers or shut up. You'll gain respect even if you lose so long as you have the guts to post your trading info.

#32     Apr 8, 2004
  3. New to zoo, you didn't answer my first question:

I'd still like to hear what is the time frame of your prediction. Thank you.

#33     Apr 8, 2004
  4. You must understand that this idiot does not trade.

Have you ever met anyone that "says" that they went short the ES at 1143 and allows the contract to trade 17 handles against them, and then comes back 2 months later to talk themselves up on this website about how they picked THE top?

Get real.

#34     Apr 8, 2004
  5. Obviously he isn't a trader, I simply wanted to affirm this. He has no excuse for not posting his trades. He deserves no future feedback from anyone.

#35     Apr 8, 2004
  6. Hi Neutrino,

my time frame is not a day trade. I feel the S&P has topped at 1150, and will move lower next week. Like I posted here earlier, I thought the higher opening today was a selling opportunity, and I sold it. But, I don't expect much more actionable trading today.

By the beginning on next week, I will be short a major portion of my portfolio. I will then see how the initial earnings results are interpreted by the market. If the initial reaction is negative, and the S&P moves further away from 1150, I will hold my shorts with strength.

Hope this helps!:)

#36     Apr 8, 2004
  7. Sorry man, but I seem to get you all mixed-up with your "buddies" Manolo, Romeo, James Stock, Anthony Trader, Stockboy, etc. How many aliases do you have now, 17?

Another great market call from a Perma-Bear that has never played the long side of the market . . . A very insecure and egotistical individual that is always trying to draw attention to themselves on this website by picking tops . . . and never uses stops.

Same old crap.
    It won't fool anyone.

:(

#37     Apr 8, 2004
  8. You just did it again. You post a prediction without reasoning and then come back days later with a reason why.

What was your reasoning behind predicting that the SPX had topped at 1150? Why didn't you provide it then? Why have you still not posted your positions, and with the exact percantages of each issue? There is no excuse. And you have the audacity to call waggie's post garbage, are you clueless? Do you at all understand why we read your posts and then think that your statements are frivolous and contemptible?

#38     Apr 8, 2004
  9. Where did I say I went short the ES? Why are you making up garbage?

Above is your assertion, now show it to be valid, and not a lie. Plain and simple.

#39     Apr 8, 2004
  10. I believe the market has topped at 1150. I expect downside action next week. I will be short a major portion of my portfolio.

I look forward to any and all serious questions from readers. I don't like bashing and mis-quoting, there's too much of it here. I won't participate in nonsense. I'm trying to talk about trading.

#40     Apr 8, 2004