stock market to begin correction

Discussion in 'Trading' started by new to zoo, Apr 6, 2004.

1. Thanks. You have a good one too.

I think the high or close to it will be on the opening tomorrow, but that's about it. With it being a long weekend, I don't expect much tomorrow.

Next week is a different story. Lots of earnings, taxes, and I'm definitely feeling a down market early next week. YHOO will be yesterdays news by monday.

#21     Apr 7, 2004
  2. Yawn.

#22     Apr 7, 2004
  3. Can you please tell us what you think of the topic of a market top, rather than spewing irrelevant non-trading garbage on this thread? Ok?

#23     Apr 7, 2004

4. Are you joking? For what reason do you think this? Just because there is a resistance at 1150? For how long have you been trading? You're already wrong.

So why don't you post what you actually buy, and also include the percentage of your portfolio those purchases take up so that we can see how you turn you money over or lose it. I can't imagine how a person wth your mindset makes money (this isn't intended to insult you).

I'll post my own bullish plays. Consider this a challenge.

#24     Apr 7, 2004
  5. I'm wrong?? I don't know which S&P index you're following, but my charts say it hit stiff resistance at 1150, and has subsequently moved lower. Now trading at 1145.

Was this call wrong as well?

Bingo, boingo!

#25     Apr 8, 2004
  6. Yeah you were right, and so post your trades. Lets begin with what you and I trade today.

Today I bought LU May $4 C at .65 to add to my previous position to create an average of price of 52.883 per <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=contact&v=55">contact</a>.

75% of my portfolio is in LU <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=stock&v=55">stock</a> bought at 4.16
    25% of my portfolio is in LU $4 Calls at 52.838

#26     Apr 8, 2004
  7. Because I was correct, now I "get" the chance to post my trades???:confused:

#27     Apr 8, 2004
  8. You are far from correct, where's your correction? Post your trades pussy. See mine above.

#28     Apr 8, 2004
  9. Scared? Throw down or shut up.

#29     Apr 8, 2004
  10. Why are you scared? Are you a ckickenshit loudmouth with nothing to say?

Post your trades or stop posting. Nobody wants to read your "garbage."

#30     Apr 8, 2004