stock market to begin correction

Discussion in 'Trading' started by new to zoo, Apr 6, 2004.

1. the poll results are primarily what keeps me here at ET. At least I know people will honestly vote on the polls, and I have real data from the "average joe" investor. And I hope the results are like the results above, where more people disagree with me. Then i'm more confident about my conviction.

#11     Apr 7, 2004
  2. This guy's a perfect ringer. I see you fell for it wagglenvs.

#12     Apr 7, 2004
  3. Mecro

Mecro

Well I tried, I gave him the benefit of the doubt. But it's just another James Stock alias after all. Look, he already is having convo between the 2 aliases.

#13     Apr 7, 2004
  4. Yeah, so much for that big correction . . . Looks like the S&P is trading at 1147 in Globex with a session high of 1154.50 right now with great news coming from YHOO and DELL.

BWAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA!!!

:D

#14     Apr 7, 2004
  5. pspr

pspr

Yeah, Mecro. James Stock is also Manolo, Grand Master B, New To Zoo and maybe a few others. He's even talking to himself in this thread.

As for his call, after another brief pullback after Thursday's open, it will be off to the races for the bulls and Jimmy boy will be crying in his beer with his paper loses.

#15     Apr 7, 2004
  6. damir00

damir00 Guest

what a difference 12 hours makes...

#16     Apr 7, 2004
  7. vinigar

vinigar

The shorts are gonna get squeezed hard tomorrow...better cover quick...and I mean a real squeeze...then the correction...never to return again for the rest of the year:D :D :D

#17     Apr 7, 2004
  8. I don't agree. I think a higher opening represents a real selling opportunity NEXT week.

#18     Apr 7, 2004
  9. nysegi

nysegi

Cant wait for tomorrow, i'll go on record as being long gis(hehe), intc, too, and noc, ck out the sweet charts on these. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I think the best profits will be taken at the gap opening, if the futures are still gap up at that point. Anyway, I dont think the market has topped, May is historically a very good month, I think it will be the last hoorah until sept.

#19     Apr 7, 2004
  10. vinigar

vinigar

new to zoo

Yep your probably right...being earning season...anything can happen....most likely squeeze tomorrow....then who knows....maybe sideways....have a good one bud:)

#20     Apr 7, 2004