stock market ready to crack and crash

Discussion in 'Politics' started by new to zoo, Mar 22, 2004.

1. Ditch

Ditch

#51     Mar 22, 2004
  2. So what you're saying is, ET moderators are going to nuke me with WOMD??

Or are they going to slaughter me Israeli military/Yassin style due to my posts?

:confused:

Please let me know so I can decide whether or not to short my own burial plot stocks.

gsr

#52     Mar 22, 2004

3. The problem with your thinking is that it is not realistic.

#53     Mar 22, 2004
  4. VOLUME

VOLUME

I can't believe I just read 6 pages of political banter in the trading section.

Moderator....HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

#54     Mar 22, 2004
  5. ertrader1

ertrader1 Guest

Dont worry about it....its free speech...if these amature traders pretending to be market wizards are offended ...tell them to PISS OFF.

I swear, i have never heard so much crap from such a bunch of bleeding heart liberal leftist......"im offended by XYZ".....crybabies in my life.

Dont you guys have have 9 to 5s you can bitch at or PTA meetings to complain, or staff meetings, u know the meeting of the monkeys and not of minds?

And how in the hell did one of the closes things to pure capitilism, Laza Fair, Milton freidman come to be so popular with half you socalist wana be traders? OHHHHH i know.....you wana be like SOROS..........

and yes...if magna does not see that ur post is proper.....a large arm will come out of the computer and its hand will smack you to teach u a lesson.

#55     Mar 22, 2004
  6. ertrader1

ertrader1 Guest

"I can't believe I just read 6 pages of political banter in the trading section.

Moderator....HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!"

LOL if you need thread on ET to help you with ur trading or to find out ideas on what the market may do...DUDE YOU NEED MORE HELP THAN THE MODERATOR>..

LOL

more monkey comments please? Chimps first, then Gorillas...

#56     Mar 22, 2004
  7. take it easy. this thread is about trading, but the market is close now. this thread will talk about a cracking and crashing stock market as we approach tuesdays open. Otherwise, its just talk.

#57     Mar 22, 2004
  8. VOLUME

VOLUME

Where did I say I needed trading help?

Is that why you are here?

#58     Mar 22, 2004
  9. ertrader1

ertrader1 Guest

yep you know it, thats why im here.

#59     Mar 22, 2004
  10. BSAM

BSAM