stock market ready to crack and crash

Discussion in 'Politics' started by new to zoo, Mar 22, 2004.

1. pspr

pspr

Here is our problem. We're not sending these a-holes to meet Allah fast enough. We need to make sure they all get their chance real soon to get their virgins, smooth skinned boys and what ever else Allah has for them. Maybe if they would quit hiding in holes in the ground and line up for us we could get them to where they want to go sooner. :cool:

#31     Mar 22, 2004
  2. lindq

lindq

Imagine....the streets of YOUR neighborhood are occupied by a foreign power....the President has been captured and his cabinate killed....a barbed wire and cement fence is being built so that you can't get to work...you have no income or hope for advancement....and you can't go out at night for the real fear that you may be arrested or shot on sight.

Now tell me, your attitude at this point is what?

If you didn't take up arms in the hope of freeing your countrymen and giving them hope for some kind of future, then you would be a coward, or worse.

The Palestinian "terrorists" are doing precisely what any human beings would do in the same circumstances. It has always been thus, and it will always be so. Bombs and bullets from the zionists, or from us, won't EVER stop that.

Until the idiots who create our foreign policy realize this simple truth, we will never be at peace, and the terror will come to our front door.

#32     Mar 22, 2004

3. Blah, blah, Jesus was just another brilliant jew, we have many. Destroy all religions, they do nothing for the advancement of humankind. To the cotrary, they stunt our growth.

#33     Mar 22, 2004
  4. is this the kind of stuff that ET discusses in TRADING? Middle East politics and the like?!!!

Why the heck don't you move this to Chit Chat if you're gonna have some cowardly terrorist-type (who likely condones crashing airplanes with innocent people aboard into tall buildings in another nation's homeland) continuing to post off-topic, racist crap on a forum designated to the stock market??????!!!!!!!!! Let the guy go to Yhoo.com!

Can't believe you guys tolerate this crapola.. but move other posts or delete them when they have more substance and are on-topic!!

IF you don't move this now... I've lost all my respect for Elite Trader.com! What the heck do you HAVE moderators for in the first place. What a joke!

WHO THE H*LL is the clown moderator of this forum! What an incompetent!
    IcE
    :cool:

#34     Mar 22, 2004

5. He will when he decides to.

#35     Mar 22, 2004

6. Unfortunately, it is not; but just think of what it would have been if Gore had got in. 911 would have happened regardless who became president. I just can't imagine Gore being able to deal with it. He probably would have said OBL was being too snippy.

It's true that a lot of people don't like Bush; but you got to agree that the rest of the world does not look at America as a paper tiger any more. The war started on 911; it came to us, and I for one have not forgotten about all those people who got killed. The reality of it is that it is not over, and we have to go to bed every night defending ourselves. My question to you is who do you want defending us: someone who will fight or someone who will coward down like the new leadership of Spain is doing? I don't know if you are an American by the way you're talking, but if you are, you need to quite throwing off on Bush and start respecting him as our leader. If things change after the election, then so be it; but right now Bush is our president , and I think we should respect him.:mad:

#36     Mar 22, 2004
  7. pspr

pspr

If my response was to attack civilians and not the government or military then I would expect to be treated as the scum that I was. NOTHING will be accomplished by targeting civilians except that the ones doing it will eventually fall.

#37     Mar 22, 2004
  8. lindq

lindq

Stockerup - you entirely miss the point. Going into Iraq had absolutely NOTHING to do with 9/11, except in George Bush's mind.

The UN told him it had nothing to do with 9/11, some of his advisors told him it had nothing to do with 9/11, the French and Germans told him it had nothing to do with 9/11 and he has NEVER been able to make a link. But he put our armed forces, our status in the world community,and our future at great risk, all based on a "hunch".

I have all the respect in the world for the Presidency, but certainly NOT for this President.

#38     Mar 22, 2004
  9. this place is a zoo! good name I got.

I become very bearish two weeks ago when S&P 500 made mild high, but was unconfirmed by most technicals, including the adv/dec line. failure at 1160 easiest money in many moons :/

#39     Mar 22, 2004

10. Geopolitics has everything to do with the market; thus the fall today. I've been here for a while and I don't recall seeing a moderator that is a clown; I think they do their jobs very well. The only clown I see is you, and if you don't like ET and you've lost your respect for this board, why don't you leave and go over to yahoo. I think you would find more people over there like yourself. :mad:

#40     Mar 22, 2004