stock market ready to crack and crash

Discussion in 'Politics' started by new to zoo, Mar 22, 2004.

1. "Be careful."

Be careful?? For what? It is the world who is condemning the slaying/assassination of an innocent (he had no trial) 67 year old holy man in his wheelchair on his way to pray in a mosque, slaughtered by an Israeli helicopter rocket-fired missile, terrorist style.

Are you now threatening the world? Nice guy.

Jesus Christ: "Woe unto you (Jews)! for ye build the sepulchres of the prophets, and your fathers killed them.

"Truly ye bear witness that ye allow the deeds of your fathers: for they indeed killed them, and ye build their sepulchres.

"Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute:

"That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation;

"From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias which perished between the altar and the temple:..." Luke chapter 11.

Why should I "be careful?"

I didn't kill Yassin, an Islamic religious founder. The Jews did that. The US supports the Jews (Israel).

Sam

#21     Mar 22, 2004
  2. BSAM

BSAM

#22     Mar 22, 2004
  3. BSAM

BSAM

As to the market.....No offense to anybody, but it never ceases to amaze me as to the number of "market gurus" we have right here on ET!!!

#23     Mar 22, 2004
  4. by killing one sob u saved 1000's

#24     Mar 22, 2004
  5. Hamas is a Arab religious movement.

How can you condemn an Arabic religious movement?

Who authorized Israel/USA to act in the place of God to destroy all Islamic based religion movements?

Which religion will they destroy next? Who will get slaughtered next for their religious beliefs?

//shrug//

Question: Was Yassin packing any WOMD in his wheelchair when Israel slaughtered him?

Sam

#25     Mar 22, 2004
  6. BSAM

BSAM

ROFLMAO......Gamalruach, stop it man, you're killing me!!:D :D :D

#26     Mar 22, 2004
  7. The Jews also killed Jesus Christ (according to the Holy Bible).

How many "1000s" were saved then?

gsr

#27     Mar 22, 2004
  8. Eugene

Eugene

Millions and Millions!!!!!!!!!

#28     Mar 22, 2004
  9. Eugene

Eugene

gamalroach,

You are doing exactly what is not needed at ET...Starting a political discussion on a trading thread....this site is about your trading believes not your religious believes....

That's why I said be careful

#29     Mar 22, 2004
  10. Cutten

Cutten

It's pretty easy to condemn people who deliberately murder innocent civilians.

Hamas is going the same way as the S&P - down :D

#30     Mar 22, 2004