stock market ready to crack and crash

Discussion in 'Politics' started by new to zoo, Mar 22, 2004.

1. Ditch

Ditch

There's a lot of morons in the market, sometimes i think it consists only of morons.:p

#11     Mar 22, 2004
  2. I come here just to vent and 1 lot es traders or people with 4k in an ameritrade account.

#12     Mar 22, 2004
  3. SumJurk

SumJurk

One of the reasons I prefer to be a trader than an investor(in stocks).

We rode that bull up...now lets ride that bear down. YeeeHaawww...

:D

#13     Mar 22, 2004
  4. I agree.

Market psychology is now too brittle to withstand additional blows and scares - each new problematic/complexity headline will compound anti-USA/USD equities & currency sentiment.

Oil is a major key. Saudi Arabia controls Oil. They can adjust prices as their Islamic brothers see fit.

There are perhaps 6 guys in the Middle East who actually control the Oil prices in reality. They disdain the USA like camel droppings - and only deal with the USA because of the profit they make.

Israel, as usual, is the problem. Their bagging Sheikh Ahmed Yassin just tipped the scale into Never Never Land. USA continuing to support Israel is directly lining itself up against Islamic/Middle Eastern forces both monetary and terrorist.

The assassination of Yassin just triggered World War 3. It is a monetary and psychological war whose consequences will be devastating.

Quote from the AP:

"The 67-year-old founder and spiritual leader of Hamas was in his wheelchair at the entrance to a mosque in the Sabra neighborhood where he had gone to pray when he was targeted by an Israeli helicopter that fired three rockets in his direction, also killing two others and injuring 13, including two of Yassin’s sons."

Israeli MILITARY blew away an innocent, God-worshipping 67 year old Holy man while he was in his wheelchair at the entrance to a mosque where he had gone to pray!

Who are the terrorists NOW? And WHO is in support of those terrorists?

Unless something is done very soon to re-align the US government (read impeach Bush), brace for a cataclysmic monetary (USA/USD-based) upheaval/collapse.

Saham

#14     Mar 22, 2004
  5. Nah, when OPEC switches over to EUR for their oil-barrels in stead of these USD IOUs, then we'll see true collapse. :D

#15     Mar 22, 2004

6. go F*CK yourself SATAN... and F*CK your camel as well a-hole!!

:eek:

IcE
    :cool:

#16     Mar 22, 2004
  7. exactly. what goes up must come down./

#17     Mar 22, 2004
  8. Eugene

Eugene

gamalrouch,

I don't know how you can say the creator and spiritual leader of Hamas is innocent..that seems to be a stretch....

Be careful

I'd like to make other comments but this is a trading site, not a political site

#18     Mar 22, 2004
  9. Innoncent? What a joke?

Are u claiming that Hamas is innoncent?

--MIKE

#19     Mar 22, 2004