stock market ready to crack and crash

Discussion in 'Politics' started by new to zoo, Mar 22, 2004.

1. lol just a site :D

Israeli bulldozer driver murders American peace activist
    Nigel Parry and Arjan El Fassed, The Electronic Intifada, 16 March 2003

An ISM volunteer holds up Rachel Corrie's US passport as another peace activist sits in shock, Al-Najjar Hospital, Rafah, Occupied Gaza. Rachel was killed by an Israeli bulldozer driver while protesting the demolition of a Palestinian home. (Mohammad Al-Moghair)

On 16 March 2003 in Rafah, occupied Gaza, 23-year-old American peace activist Rachel Corrie from Olympia, Washington, was murdered by an Israeli bulldozer driver. Rachel was in Gaza opposing the bulldozing of a Palestinian home as a volunteer with the International Solidarity Movement.

Rachel and seven other ISM activists were in the Hi Es Salam area of Rafah, Gaza, trying to prevent the razing of Palestinian land and property. Present were two Israeli occupation army bulldozers and a tank. For a period of two hours, the activists played 'cat and mouse', attempting to prevent the illegal demolitions by physically blocking the passage of the two bulldozers.

Members of the Israeli army and associated Israeli settler paramilitary units have been responsible for the killing of 2,181 Palestinians and the injuring of another 22,218 between 29 September 2000 and 14 March 2003.

In addition to the killing of Rachel Corrie by the bulldozer driver, Israeli troops have shot and killed several other internationals in different incidents during the Intifada: German doctor Harald Fischer, Italian cameraman Rafaeli Ciriello, and British United Nations worker Iain Hook.

Just a buldozer mowing down few ppl, houses, few pics.. that's all

the "what the phuck is that", goes to who are terrorists and killing of inncent civiliants......

We keep on hearing on side killing the other in "acts of terrorism" well I guess the other side not much better either..
    Mybe one day, ppl will learn that thingy called peaceful coexistense...:cool:

#131     Mar 24, 2004
  2. Turok

Turok

>Mybe one day, ppl will learn that thingy called
    >peaceful coexistense...

Unfortunately, I wouldn't count on it.

Sad.

JB

#132     Mar 24, 2004
  3. Sorry, Nolan-Vinny-Sam, I got things all mixed up. I thought I was Cutten.

//shrug//

It happens

:D

Sam

:D

#133     Mar 25, 2004