Stock Market Never Going Down Again

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Apr 27, 2007.

1. And the higher we go the more leverage you need. This is gonna go seriously parabolic in the next few months. Dow 20k is not a ridiculous target. By July.

#11     Apr 27, 2007
  2. Div_Arb

Div_Arb

Why July? How about JUNE.

#12     Apr 27, 2007
  3. S2007S

S2007S

im sticking with 14000-15000

20k by early 2008.

This is going to be bigger than 1999 I can feel it, no worries here, just straight up.

The U.S. market needs to catch up with the likes of the other emerging markets, there already up 10% and its already April.

#13     Apr 27, 2007
  4. Agreed, you can see any dip gets bought like their is no tomorrow, like a bunch of hungry piranhas.

I figure 500 points a week, with a few 40 point drops here and their should put us over 15000 by Christmas.

A 10 point is a strong buy, a 20 point drop is a super strong buy, a 40 point drop is a screaming buy. 100 point drops dont count on it. The odds of that happing are slim.

You can pretty much buy any were and just add on any 20 point dip. Easy money, everyone should trade for a living you cant lose, not with that puss fed.

#14     Apr 27, 2007
  5. I was in a Crazy Eddie store once and I asked Crazy Eddie:

I said "Crazy, how's your prices here?" and he said:

"Handsome, my prices are fukkin insane"

I think of insane when I think of this market but I am still BUYING, BUYING, BUYING !!!!!!!!!!

Yee Haw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#15     Apr 27, 2007
  6. pdwst33

pdwst33

Looking for a market pundit to say it? You forgot about the market sage himself, Bob Pisani! Just listen to him any day, any time, during any market, and you'll see Mr. Bull Market himself in action. He is the alpha and omega when it comes to investing.

#16     Apr 27, 2007
  7. Your 2 million has doubled by now wheee yeeeeee hawwwwww, I was at a party the other night and saw a bull swinging from a chandler.

#17     Apr 27, 2007
  8. Whats going to happen is we're going to start seeing monster gap ups. Good news might gap the futures up 35-40 points and they close higher. Bad news only 20. The dow will be gapping up hundreds of points a day and the talking heads will start telling you it's all normal. Then one day in October, when the Dow is up it's usual 7-800 points and the Spooz up 80 or so to 2057 the markets will go red. Over the next 2 weeks indices around the world will lose 50% of their value and the world will enter a global depression for the next 20 years. Get your guns now folks, there's gonna be a run on'em in a few months....

#18     Apr 27, 2007
  9. "Your 2 million has doubled by now wheee yeeeeee hawwwwww, I was at a party the other night and saw a bull swinging from a chandler."

Yep. ,my 2 million now up to 19 Million. Instructed my broker to SELL when it becomes 20 Million:) which maybe might be by 3:59 TODAY :D

Yeeeeee Hawwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#19     Apr 27, 2007

10. Just buy buy buy, and then you can buy a tank!

#20     Apr 27, 2007