Stock Market Looks Set To Really Crash Hard

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Aaron Copland, Oct 23, 2008.

1. +172
    Great contrarian call!
    :D

#41     Oct 23, 2008
  2. jinxed it....... to bad....I want to get this climax over......either way....action is great.... but need to sleep some time.

#42     Oct 23, 2008
  3. id have to state the obvious that its a GLOBAL crisis, and regardless of TA crap for the american markets, asia and europe can easily throw off any solid speculation. you'd have to study the worlds trend at this point to do research or guess if you wish.

#43     Oct 23, 2008
  4. could you predict another crash for tomorrow? kthxbye.

#44     Oct 23, 2008
  5. Adobian

Adobian

What was the lowest intraday ? I thought it was 7 thousand something. DJI should visit that level again. to form a double bottom, or this time there might be another slide for triple bottom.

#45     Oct 23, 2008
  6. nicely put :D

#46     Oct 23, 2008
  7. Will crash soon??????

Were you asleep for the last month?

#47     Oct 23, 2008
  8. You got your hammer......at least on the ES and the NQ.

#48     Oct 23, 2008
  9. This reminds me of Shorting Ryland Homes (RYL) all summer... You KNOW homebuilders are cooked.. but it kept levitating.. by the time it finally drops you are too broke to short it...

I agree with all the lower predictions but markets have a way of going A, K, H, I, K, P, H, U, M, K, D,..... then finally to B. It is what attracts us all... the puzzle.

#49     Oct 23, 2008
  10. I think I was the first one to point out the descending/continuation triangle on Monday. Now everyone is talking about it.

#50     Oct 23, 2008