Stock market is so flat the last 2 days !

Discussion in 'Trading' started by zanek, Feb 18, 2010.

1. S2007S

S2007S

Last minute volatility.....

#22     Feb 18, 2010
  2. I know what your stance is on the economy. But lets be realistic. You are a perma bear. No matter what the numbers, you would find a reason as to why the market "should" go down. But reality often deviates from logic. If you have been 80% short for so long, I honestly don't know how you are still solvent. Some day I hope you will learn the meaning of flexibility when it comes to trading and investing. Until that time, I will be happy to take the other side of your trades. :cool:

That being said, I enjoy getting my shots in at you from time to time. All in good fun S2007S. :p

#23     Feb 18, 2010
  3. S2007S

S2007S

:D

#24     Feb 18, 2010
  4. Where is Dustin and Lescor? I want to hear what they have to say :) . I've noticed this too for the past couple weeks. Stocks are flat all across the board..you might be lucky and get a late pop in the last hr or two, but dont count on it.

#25     Feb 18, 2010
  5. piezoe

piezoe

Don't be ridiculous.

#26     Feb 18, 2010
  6. piezoe

piezoe

If you're trading the ES there was plenty of movement today. And in globex an over 10 point swing down, negating the entire day's move up, in less than 30 minutes at 6:30 EST, as the dollar took off like a rocket. There is plenty of money to be made.

#27     Feb 18, 2010
  7. this last 20 days or so of trading has been great. Plenty of action. It does seems like the dead zone is slower then it used to be and vol has been hit or miss as of recent but plenty of action for the way I day trade. Couldn't be happier. 2010 is starting out very well.

#28     Feb 18, 2010
  8. If you are not making money during this flat market. You should go back to school :)

#29     Feb 19, 2010
  9. This is easy trading right now, profits are not as big as they use to be but doing good scalping all day for .03-.07 back and forth. Don't look for the big runs nickel and dime it!

#30     Feb 19, 2010