Stock Market Bulls Are Screwed

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Nov 1, 2007.

1. S2007S

S2007S

They will be lucky to squeeze another 1/4....

if you didnt know but the other day they injected $41 Billion dollars to help the problems in the credit market again.....

#11     Nov 2, 2007
  2. S2007S

S2007S

once aapl and goog start their correction there go the markets....

#12     Nov 2, 2007
  3. The fed still has plenty of wiggle room.

#13     Nov 2, 2007
  4. I agree. Either tech/oils/agricultural/industrial falls apart and takes the market with it or financials/mortgage/retail find a way to heal over the next couple weeks/months and we have a nutty sideways market for a while.

I just can't see the market break 1600 SP500 cash in the next couple weeks with the financials in their own private bear market going lower and lower. They're still weighed @ 20% although I think in 1991 (after the last big housing bust) they went to as low as 8%.

#14     Nov 2, 2007
  5. Maybe not though

The best performing tech stocks (AAPL, GOOG, BIDU, RIMM) only comprise a small portion of the nasdaq.

If they somehow do correct alot, it would be the consequence of a severe, broad market correction.

#15     Nov 2, 2007
  6. Stick a fork in them bulls their done.

#16     Nov 5, 2007
  7. Sure if commodities were still transitory. The fed is screwed to, just like the stock market bulls.

The should raise rates and crush these commodities.

#17     Nov 5, 2007
  8. WOW like clockwork the 2:30 buyers in full force

the smarties and 'big money' not gonna let there be a big selloff, loser bears.

5 year bull market not ending anytime soon.

Still 55 more minutes of trading. No one wants to be short into the close. Nope.

CSCO will be reporting soon. That will lift the markets huge.

EDIT dow now 80 points off lows

lol keep trying shorts...keep trying to break this market down. You can;t. Give it up.

I don't fail

#18     Nov 5, 2007
  9. For a supposed buy and holder, you certainly seem to care where the market goes minyte by minute. Hell I trade long and short all the time, and I don't care where we go anywhere close to you. Makes me think you paper invest. You don't have the right make up to survive in this business. Just keep on posting 50 times a day.

#19     Nov 5, 2007
  10. I'm on the front line.

#20     Nov 5, 2007