Stock List

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by FXTraderWill, Jun 17, 2007.

1. I need a list of every NYSE stock that trades more than 250,000 shares daily on average. Short of the immensly tedious process I'm currently undergoing - taking a list of every listed stock, typing it up into Yahoo! Finance, and seeing if it trades more than a quarter million shares on average, is there any easier way to compile such a list? Any help in this process I will be immensly grateful for.

Thanks.

- Will

2. Bob111

Bob111

list of common stocks traded on nyse with average volume >=250K for last 30 days

3. Bob111: Thank you very much, this is exactly what I needed and you have saved me hours of time.

Michael: MSN's screener I tried earlier, and unless I'm really stupid and missing something obvious (which may well be the case), it appears to only have fundamental statistics from which I can screen - I don't see average daily volume anywhere.

4. nkhoi

nkhoi

scroll down then click on delux screener link, right bottom corner, to start install delux screener. If you do it right this will be equivalent of Bob sreener

5. nkhoi

nkhoi

scan for SP500 shows tech sector is on the move.