Stock filter/ scanner question

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by fxp125, Apr 25, 2007.

1. fxp125

fxp125

Does any one know of or is using a filter/ scanner that shows you real time price change or a time frame of a minute. You can set like + or- .50 or .25. I just want something that will show me what is moving at an exact point in time, 5 minutes is too long for my style of trading. Also, you can customize the criteria like volume, price range, price etc. I used to use anvil and now I am on a different platform so I am looking for a filter like the anvil one. Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. I am working with ANVIL .. What method() did you use for filtering ?

3. fxp125

fxp125

Not really a method just set it to show me what moved up or down over 25 or 50 cents in the last minute. Also, you can specify the other criteria like price, volume, price range etc.

4. Toonces

Toonces

I have spoken with the guy who runs SortWizard, and he tells me that his software can do this. Unfortunately it's not that easy to set up, and you may need his help. Plus you have to subscribe to Real Tick, which is another 150/mo.

I know that Traderbot has scans that approximate what you are trying to do. For example, you can specify that you want to see stocks that have moved x% or x points in 1 minute, but you may not be able to add many additional qualifiers.

5. Toonces

Toonces