Stock Fetcher Screener - Any reviews?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Fight Club, Jan 22, 2004.

1. Looks easy to use and cheap, 8.95$/month.
    Requires some language learning.

But it doesn't seem to be popular here on ET.
    Any reasons why?

How Stock Fetcher compares to TC2000? Both are for swing trading.

Any opinions good and bad will be appreciated.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

2. ig0r

ig0r

I use it to find good candidates for my swing trading strategy, I have a journal here for those trades

3. Thanks Igor,

I guess it is not very popular. The question is why? It is the cheapest one I could find.
    Is it too complicated compared to TC2000?

Thanks for your replies...

:confused:

4. I think it's a very good product, and for the price it is just a killer deal.

Not only that, the support is EXCELLENT. If you have an idea on a screen you want to create and aren't sure how to write it, just e-mail them and they usually respond within 24 hours.

Excellent service, excellent product. I've used them for over a year now and am extremely satisfied.

5. Can't beat the price; elaborate and fast crunch time. Not bad at all! Besides it's FREE until you get into storing multiple filters and watchlists.

6. If you satisfied with 5 days old search results, then yes it's free.

:D :D :D

7. Is the 8.95 for the web version, or for the Pro version (download to pc)? Which do you use?

Couldn't these markets be screened using packages like Amibroker, ES and TS?

8. lundy

lundy

I checked it out once, it doesn't scan continuously, something that can be done with products like radarscreen, ontimealert, etc. So it wasn't fit for my use.