stimulus passed..HUGE MOVES: sunday/monday in forex and futures & tues in stock marke

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by increasenow, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Agree. Its a total yawner...

#11     Feb 14, 2009
  2. The market knew this was gonna pass, and it was looking forward to it these past few weeks. Now that the market has nothing to grasp and look forward to it might start going down until it sees something come out of this.

#12     Feb 14, 2009
  3. I did hear one encouraging thing recently and that is China's stimulus which passed in November is beginning to show positive results.

Of course, China's economy is probably the inverse of our own. :confused:

td

#13     Feb 14, 2009
  4. Just curious, did you mean your handle to be "riskit" and made a typo or is your name like Robert Sikit or something?

I know I know, very random :)

#14     Feb 14, 2009
  5. You mean you hope...

#15     Feb 14, 2009
  6. True.

#16     Feb 14, 2009
  7. It was riskit with a typo:)

#17     Feb 14, 2009
  8. ah, ok :)

thanks!

#18     Feb 14, 2009
  9. You should have said, "It is RSI Kit -my proprietary way of trading - I have made millions from it - but, it is far to complicated to describe here, so I won't!" That would have been a cool answer - hell, you could have had people guessing what the hell it meant for hours...but, a typo - a stickin' typo - bah.....too mundane of a story ;-) Sorry, I have a VERY weird sense of humor :D

-gastropod

Gastropod - from a Simpson's episode where a conversation between Burns and Smithers goes:
    Burns: Smithers, who is that gastropod over there?
    Smithers: Ah, Mr. Burns, that is Homer Simpson Sector 7G (or I think it was sector 7g???)

The name means "stomach with feet" - I am not a "petite" individual ;-)

#19     Feb 14, 2009
  10. Nanook

Nanook

:p

#20     Feb 14, 2009