Still Not Sure How I Will Vote

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oldtime, Oct 23, 2012.

1. wildchild

wildchild

What intelligent alternatives?

#11     Oct 23, 2012
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

NO QUESTION!!! We get Otraitor back in office, and I'm sure I'll be out of business sooner than later.:mad:

#12     Oct 23, 2012
  3. The more I hear Romney speak, the more I am certain his inly reason to desire the Presidency is for power and ego, to place a capstone at the end of his career. He'll say anything to get a vote. He is an unknown quantity, a political chameleon. I find him to be unworthy of the Oval Office.

His performance in the debates was an eye opener in that political debates, which at one time had a semblance of gentility and mutal respect, has with Romney degenerated into personal attacks concealed as political debate. Romney's strategy in the debate was not to discuss the issues and differences between the cadidates in earnest, but to use misinformation, innuendo, fact twisting, and reality distortion in an campaign to assassinate the President's character. Obama had no choice but to defend and highlight Romney's lies and deficiencies.

This is part of the pattern of the Republican campaign strategy: cast reality in lies and create mythology divorced from fact. Bachmann, Perry, Cain, Gingrich. All they are is scriptwriters or scriptreaders.

Out of all the Republican candidates, only Ron Paul speaks his mind
    freely. Actually, Rick Perry speaks his mind freely also, which is why he is so often at a loss for words.

#13     Oct 23, 2012
  4. jem

jem

go back and watch Obama in the 2008 debates. You have never seen a bigger liar posing as a fiscal conservative. He lectured us on the budget deficit and all sort of fiscal concerns.

talking about saying anything. Obama is still pulling the same lies now.

Obama lectures Romney on budget issues.
    That is like the Putin lecturing Justice Roberts on the importance of the rule of law.

You are correct about one thing though, Romney and Ryan refused to get pinned down as supply siders.

That must really piss off you guys on the left.
    You had all those media guys ready to bomb Romney with GWB failures and you never got the chance.

It was brilliant.

#14     Oct 23, 2012
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Jem, you're trying to reason with a lunatic. Throw his ass on ignore. You'll be better off.

#15     Oct 23, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Actually, discretionary spending is down sharply.

#16     Oct 23, 2012
  7. Well, thank you for supporting my argument. Our reasons for ruling out one candidate are rather similar. Btw, didn't you vote for Obama in 2008?

#17     Oct 23, 2012
  8. jem

jem

no, I did not like it but I punched the ticket for McCain.

I have not been happy with any sides candidates since Perot. Who was correct about the giant sucking sound.

I agree with Perot and Buchanan. We should be intelligently protecting american jobs and workers from all sorts of distorted foreign trade practices. Why the hell not protect important industries, we are now an importer.
    Select tariffs not taxes... is my motto. just what the founding fathers set up and made us.

#18     Oct 23, 2012
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

#19     Oct 23, 2012
  10. jem

jem

not that tired bullshit again. you need a new act.

are you going to use some screwy ratio?
    project budgets until the 2nd coming?

attribute stimulus and food stamps to bush?

#20     Oct 23, 2012