Still Not Feeling Enough Pain Over Sequester?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 18, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Maybe they could just go on a Carnival Cruise instead. :D

#11     Mar 18, 2013
  2. Republicans wanted their cuts and they got them.Its hypocritical to complain about the consequences when they demanded the cuts imo

#12     Mar 19, 2013
  3. Wallet

Wallet

You don't see hypocrisy from a White House that denies the average citizen or school kids the opportunity to tour their White House due to the fact they say they don't have enough money, but can throw lavish parties for the press and their friends?

#13     Mar 19, 2013
  4. Separate budgets.No other President had restrictions on their personal expenses so neither should Obama.White House tours are paid though the discretionary budget ,as republicans cut it they take the blame for the consequences imo

#14     Mar 19, 2013
  5. It would be nice if the tobacco companies would sponsor the Easter egg hunt, maybe RGR. Maybe if an Easter egg hunt was a black thang we could play the race card. Although, Easter egg hunts are for the most part gay, I don't think we could enlist any activists. Peta would be a no go. I wish FC would speak up, egg hunts for the most part contribute to global warming, people be breathing heavy and sheet. Just trying to save Easter for the childrens sake..:cool:

#15     Mar 19, 2013
  6. Wallet

Wallet

And I thought his campaign was built on change.

I hope you understand how petty he appears atm..... I'm hearing this from Democrats

#16     Mar 19, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Jeezus kid are you that dense? No one here is complaining that they are cuts. We're complaining about the ridiculous choices being made at where the cuts are.
    Your messiah is a drama queen cunt.

(you can include that one in your pie chart if you would)

#17     Mar 19, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Preferably one where the power goes out and sewage is floating about.

#18     Mar 19, 2013
  9. 1.He never promised to to restrict his activities or cut the presidential expense budget

2.I agree,he is acting like a child with the sequester cuts.My guess he wants to show people the effects of cuts since thats all republicans are running on these days

#19     Mar 19, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not specifically no, he promised CHANGE though.

You'd guess wrong then.

#20     Mar 19, 2013