Still not a bear market

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Gord

Gord

stock_trad3r

Could you please explain this SP500 chart for me? Specifically the SMA20 crosses and and the RSI 50 crosses?

Would you recommend a buy based on this chart?

[​IMG]

#51     Mar 10, 2008
  2. Like anything, Recession, BEAR, BULL, by the time the "IDIOTS" delclare "Its offic." its already started.

You are Tech. correct. This is yet a BEAR. And we have not had negitive Growth with Back to back Quarters.

However, let the sheoople follow the "FOOL"S who declare, let the Capitalist make the money before the FOOLS!

#52     Mar 10, 2008

3. Um in 2002-03 it was below and we all know what happened...the market surged huge

#53     Mar 10, 2008
  4. Gord

Gord

So you figure the market will surge "huge"?!?

#54     Mar 10, 2008
  5. LMFAO... Yeah, and we're not in recession either. Right? I thought the OP was funny then I read this
    and started laughing. Then I read this
    and almost fell on the floor I was laughing so hard. Then I read this
    and I realized if I keep reading all of the asinine crap that stock_trad3r says I would be reading indefinitely.

#55     Mar 10, 2008
  6. That was a 3 year bearmarket...

Just in case you're wondering, a bear market doesn't mean the market will go down to 0...

#56     Mar 10, 2008
  7. Its always fun to watch people argue over nomenclature that has no accepted definition. lol. "A recesseion is 2 quarters of negative growth and nothing else!" "no that just indicates that the Recession is already here! your a dumbass!" "no you're the dumbass! The stock market is a leading indicator not a lagging indicator, therefore a recession is a bear market you dumbass!" "no you're the dumbass! because even if you're right, its not a bear market becuase a bear market is...etc" lol

Please feel free to continue the arguments on all sides speaking in circumlocutions. With just a few of us we can finish this thread in like 2 days!

:D

#57     Mar 10, 2008
  8. Which proves again that he is not really trading. If he was trading for real his first concern, not losing money, would prevent him from making such ignorant comments.

#58     Mar 10, 2008
  9. Excuse me while I BWAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA...

#59     Mar 10, 2008
  10. Did anyone of these smart know-it-all shorts actually short this market when the dow was at 14000+ and ride it all the way down to 12,000? Doubt it. I know at least 90% of people here cover at the smallest uptick.

If it was so 'obvious' that this market was due to a big fall because the US economy is so shitty why does everyone use such aggressive defensive stops?

#60     Mar 11, 2008