Still don't have the answer about Taxes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NeoRio1, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Something like 90% of American's work for a small business with fewer than 15 employees.

#31     Oct 20, 2008
  2. Beware of people using the word fair. For example "fair tax" and "fair and balanced".:D

#32     Oct 20, 2008
  3. Well, at least you established that you are useless to the economy.

But based on your attitude, it is highly unlikely you are rich, except in your feeble mind.

One more idiot for the IGNORE pile.

#33     Oct 20, 2008

4. No, I'm not just stupid as you dumbfuck. read my forex prediction about the strenghtening us $ last week and you'll see that I put my money where my mouth is.
    Being well off deoesn't mean voting Republican.
    you're one more Joe the plumber type. In my world, a LOSER

#34     Oct 20, 2008
  5. jem

jem

This is typical of the left.

CA is going broke and the dems in control of CA legislature - have given the state a way to capture more dem votes. The CA legislature is a bigger disgrace than Congress. There needs to be drastic cut back and drastic real allocation of capital and lowering of taxes to revitalize the economy. The state is running a 20 billion deficit or more and we already face large sales taxes and very large state income taxes and incredible property taxes.

The democratic party has screwed this state up so bad it is hard to fathom they did not do it on purpose.

#35     Oct 20, 2008
  6. You think this lame bastard is going to give you an answer on taxes?

Look at this:

Obama says he's rooting for Phillies AND the Rays...

He'll Probably send our troops into Iran and stay neutral, not wanting to offend anybody.

#36     Oct 20, 2008
  7. wjk

wjk

“Would it not be better to simplify the system of taxation rather than to spread it over such a variety of subjects and pass the money through so many new hands?”

Thomas Jefferson 1784

Our system of taxation is anything but simple.

#37     Oct 20, 2008
  8. Vista

Vista

What will it take for people to understand that more taxation is never the answer? Bring taxes way down to generate more revenue and cut expenses to the bone. Simple, but liberals insist on................oh hell, I'm done here, the lack of logic is just astounding.

#38     Oct 20, 2008
  9. Gord

Gord

JFK significantly cut taxes when the economy was under stress. The economy grew significantly and government revenues went up significantly.

The Gipper significantly cut taxes when the economy was under stress. Again the economy grew significantly and government revenues went up significantly.

W significantly cut taxes when the economy was under stress. And again the economy grew significantly and government revenues went up significantly.

The reason government revenues go up significantly when taxes are significantly reduced is that money left in government hands is inherently less productive than when left in the general economy. The increased amount of money left in the productive economy produces significant growth so naturally more overall taxes are then paid.

The economy is currently under significant stress. The solution is to significantly cut taxes.

Barack Obama plans to significantly increase taxes and significantly increase government spending. John McCain plans to significantly reduce taxes and significantly reduce government spending.

Vote John McCain...

(Deficits are caused by government overspending.)

#39     Oct 20, 2008
  10. Fact 1 Actually most Republicans are pissed about it and why Democrats are going to win more seats this time

Fact 2 Wrong (and remember Bill Clinton, The Democrats shining jewel was for free trade) So much so that he freely traded a lot of our secrets to China and N Korea. Many of us are opposed to FREE trade. (mainly because it isn't)

Fact 3 Money doesn't mean squat if you aren't free (doesn't however mean we agree with how the war was raged)

Fact 4 Don't understand your point. Was the health care cost put in by Republicans or shoved down ther throats by the Unions.
    Please explain your side of the health care issure on this.

Fact 5 True, but how and by whom. I don't have a clue. ( I thought it was by all you speculators)
    But now that it has dropped so dramatically( all due to Republican manipulation to Help John McCain so one of my democratic friends tells me) its killing my retirement accounts because all the money I invested in Haliburton, Exxon, Phillips etc is down the tubes.

Don't worry about peeking into my brain, all the welfare recipients around here are white and most are lazy. People with legitimate problems are turned away.

#40     Oct 20, 2008