Sticky Ricky Santorum

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Optional, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Riding at 1% for 30 consecutive weeks...
    until late December...and then he jumps to 15-20% overnight...

What did this nutter butter Neocon do to jump like this?

Americans are just SOOOOO DUMB!
    If anyone believes these results then you must be dumb too...

The guy can barely string together 2 or 3 sentences...he's an absolute retard....which is, of course, what the American people relate to...
    Truly an amazing display of neocon delight...

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I don't get it either. He seems way to extreme.

But I'm curious. You've expressed quite a bit of hatred this week towards "Americans". Are you posting from another country? If so can you say what country?

3. Max E.

Max E.

:D

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WZ3AOmZ2fps" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. wjk

wjk

Obama just pissed on the Catholic voting bloc. RCG has been posting some very accurate thoughts regarding the risk of that. Santorum strikes me as the most religious candidate, though I'm not sure if he is Catholic or not, but the timing of this sweep and the timing of the anger stirred up in the Catholic community could explain the big victory.

5. Santorum is Catholic and an unwavering one. I see signs that TeamObama realizes that they screwed the pooch on this one, so they are beginning to walk it back. Not too fast tho, so they can save face.

6. wjk

wjk

Even if he walks it back, would he regain the support he lost because of this decision? I'm not an Obama fan, but if I was and my vote changed because of his decision, I would still be concerned that if re-elected to a second term, he would bring it right back when he had nothing to lose politically.

7. In chess they have term for a clearly bad move. It's called a "blunder". Obama definitely blundered here.

8. Brass

Brass

What if they're playing a few moves in advance and want Santorum to get the nomination? And so, the gambit. :D

9. Well, it appears the GOP accepted the gambit. Lets see if they can play well enuf to win. I would always decline the gambit and let my opponent overreach. So yep, the GOP did accept the gambit.

10. wjk

wjk

That would be one hell of a play.

#10     Feb 8, 2012