STICKER : For Yannis to post original content

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oktiri, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Following SHIVODKA's idea.

Yannis, whenever you decide ny yourself to post sthg of your own and not a copy/ paste. please post use this thread. Thank you.

2. One of the things I do enjoy about this web site is the fact that a number of people often post content from News Articles or other information, that often, I might not run across during the course of my day. Nitro, BylowSellHi, Achilles28, ZZZzzzzzzz, Pabst, thunderdog, Yannis, and a host of others (from across a broad political spectrum) often provide a link, or a full article which I find interesting.

I see no reason this aspect (one which I consider as a positive attribute) of ET to change.

If you don't like what someone posts, stop reading their posts. I cannot imagine anything more simple than that.

- Spydertrader

3. and that's were the similarity stops
    All the other ETrs post something original, Yannis never does. He only posts links, copy/ paste. I just want to read the guy articulate something of his own. Once

4. Mercor

Mercor

We all wish you would copy / paste more.
    Your orginal content is trite.

5. Gord

Gord

Yannis is a breeze of fresh air in this forum full of race baiters.

6. Nah, it just "bites"

7. Yannis

Yannis

Here we have Obama and McCain, Palin and Biden, Bush against the idiotic Congress, two wars, the economy, etc etc, and you focus on me? That's plain stupid.

Or, you are trying to silence the articles I post here and there... you are afraid of them... that's how the liberals always conspire to silence those they fear... hmmm...

OK, that's not going to stick! :)

8. Good morning Yannis :)
    Thank you for posting something of your own.
    I'm not trying to silence anyone. I like healthy debate.