Steven Spielberg advising Nancy Pelosi on rebranding Democrats

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Range Rover, Dec 23, 2010.

1. They are a solid republican voting bloc phenomena.Stop trying to play the race card:(

#51     Dec 24, 2010

2. Funny that you'd invoke stereotypes of minorities, when the fact is there are more whites in the south then blacks. The fact that you ignore this, and pick out minorities to ridicule, implies that you have a pretty virulent hatred of black and brown people... Why is it that you hate black and hispanic people so much?

#52     Dec 24, 2010
  3. I didn't invoke any stereotypes, I posted pictures. You, however did invoke racial stereotypes of white people. There are more whites in pretty much all regions of the United States than minorities, not just the South. The fact is that there are MORE minorities in the South than anywhere else, so those regions are far less "white", yet you chose to single out southern whites, even thought they are less numerous in the south than anywhere else. This implies you have an anti white sentiment, or harbor racist tendencies towards white people. Why is that?

#53     Dec 24, 2010
  4. After I posted stats showing that the south(republican country) ranks among the lowest in everything you posted a picture showing that most blacks were in the south,we both know what you were saying with those pictures

Mercor tried to say that the reason for low education and crime rankings etc were due to bad democratic neighborhoods,I posted a video showing that it wasn't just bad democratic neighborhoods that was responsible for the souths low rankings

I'm off for some last minute shopping I'll be back later

#54     Dec 24, 2010
  5. Blacks usually vote democrat (90% roughly), that's precisely what I was saying with those pictures.

Yes, the south ranks low in things like cost of living, and taxation. It also ranks lower in health, education, etc. Because it contains large groups of people who chronically lag in those areas for whatever reason.

This all misses the point, however, that you did invoke racist white stereotypes. Why do you have racist attitudes towards whites? Are you unapologetic for your anti white racism? Do you think it's appropriate to invoke racist stereotypes? What is underlying your racism towards white people?

#55     Dec 24, 2010
  6. There are far more whites in every region of the United States than blacks. However, there are far more blacks in the South than anywhere else in the nation.

How exactly is this not a racist stereotype attack against whites? Why exactly do you think it's okay to invoke racist stereotypes against whites, while condemning people for doing so against any other group? Even falsely accusing people of invoking racial stereotypes against other groups...

If I were to say "don't underestimate the black crackheads, rapists, and HS dropouts and their 5 illegitimate kids", you be hyperventilating, calling the SLPC as we speak. Yet you freely make racist comments about white, as if that's somehow morally permissible... Hypocrisy much?? LOL!!!

#56     Dec 24, 2010
  7. No answer huh?? Didn't think so...

#57     Dec 24, 2010
  8. With all due respect phenomena,I don't think you understand the meaning of racism.

For my post to have been racist, I would have portrayed all or most white people in a negative light, including the whites in mostly white democratic states like MA.

Racism is what the name says,an entire race,not a small group within a race

#58     Dec 24, 2010
  9. #59     Dec 24, 2010
  10. Mercor

Mercor

Ok , little boy,

I saw that redneck video, Are you trying to be funny? You have discriminating views of Southern white culture. You are a racist against the Southern man.

Phenomena's map proves the point. Break the South by county, Get crime, education and income data, overlay it on voting records and you will see why the numbers are being dragged down.

Democratic counties have the weakest crime, education and income numbers

#60     Dec 25, 2010