Steven Spielberg advising Nancy Pelosi on rebranding Democrats

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Range Rover, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Beginning in Jan 2007, Nancy took us from 4.6% to 9.8% today, peaking at 10.10% in October.

#11     Dec 23, 2010
  2. she did that all by her little self eh. what a woman.

#12     Dec 23, 2010
  3. Keep moving the goal posts.

#13     Dec 23, 2010
  4. Oh, she had lots of liberal shit for brains help. Better get in touch with Steven fast and get on that rebranding thing:

"The Department of Labor today released its latest state-by-state job report, showing state jobs and unemployment data for September 2010. This latest data, when compared with the level of jobs in February 2009, when President Obama signed Democrats’ trillion-dollar stimulus plan into law, reveals that 48 out of 50 States have lost jobs since then.

In total, over 2 million jobs have been eliminated, in contrast to the over 3 million more jobs Americans were promised if Democrats’ 2009 stimulus plan passed. The only place in America that has exceeded its projected job growth following Democrats’ stimulus is Washington, D.C."

#14     Dec 23, 2010

5. thats not me moving goal posts thats you kicking field goals at the wrong end of the field.

#15     Dec 23, 2010
  6. #16     Dec 23, 2010
  7. Mercor

Mercor

....And several Trillion dollars to boot.

Speaker of the House is the most powerful position in all branches when it comes to spending.

#17     Dec 23, 2010

8. This isn't fun for me. Its xmas and I still haven't finished buying
    presents. I'm sorry if you lost your job, it wasn't my doing. I don't expect you to understand anything I might offer. Even the brightest of you refuse to understand so what could I expect of you. You must have a mirror in your house, recite into that. You can have the last word.

#18     Dec 23, 2010
  9. Reality bites once again.

#19     Dec 23, 2010
  10. Your "logic" (always cracks me up when I extend the idea that you are logical) would follow that when the republicans lost power in the congress in 2006, it meant that the people didn't approve of the policies of the republicans. You would never admit that Bush's policies were wrong about Iraq, etc.

No, it means that the people are quite fickle, and flip flop quite easily.

In two years we could just as easily see the obstructionist republicans booted out in 2012 if the economy were stronger, etc.

What the right generally fails to do, is apply the same logic to their situation that they apply to their political opponents. Many on the left are also guilty of this absurdity...but again generally the republicans are more self righteous in their verbiage...

The idea of a media bias is true...it is just not a political bias but a money bias.

Media is in the business of profit these days, not in the business of informing the public.

Don't you ever get tired of throwing out the same old crap expecting different results?

By the way, it is always the voters fault...and the voters get what they voted for, so we see these swings from one extreme to the other, the voters never taking responsibility for their poor choices...just blaming their representatives.

I wonder how quickly we would swing if we had a parliamentary system with votes of confidence...

#20     Dec 23, 2010