Steven Dux: +230k today. $500K on the week

Discussion in 'Trading' started by trader99, Jun 12, 2020.

1. trader99

trader99

I understand your reasoning. But another way to look at it is diversification of income streams. There are weeks and month(s) where he's down over six figures. Multiple streams make total diversification sense.

Think of it as a business. GS has i-banking, M&A, wealth management, and prop trading(or at least used to before Volker Rule). Even as big as them, they can't just rely on the highly volatile prop trading only.

So, why not making $ and also have an educational biz on the side? There's a sucker born every minute who are knew to trading that he can sell infoware.

Totally legit business-minded thinking.

#11     Jun 12, 2020
    guru likes this.
  2. Overnight

Overnight

Oh BULLSHIT! Are you kidding me!?

#12     Jun 12, 2020
    MarkDawn and Axon like this.
  3. never heard of him so I looked him up. clown.

#13     Jun 12, 2020
    MarkDawn and Clubber Lang like this.
  4. hilmy83

hilmy83

lol just can't help yourself can you

Capture.JPG

#14     Jun 12, 2020
    trader99 and ducatista like this.
  5. Amun Ra

Amun Ra

I don't think Dux is legit. I've seen discrepancies in his posts. He showed a years worth of his trades and how much he made or lost each month, then he post some months later and they were all different amounts for the same months.

Then he did a video of his "Audited" trading account claiming he got an unbiased CPA to audit it. After checking the guy, turned out the " independent CPA" was actually the CFO of the trading platform he uses.

I'm sure some of his trades are real and cherry picked now that he's suckered 10s of thousands of people into buying his course.

#15     Jun 12, 2020
  6. guru

guru

He’s actually really good and diligent. His work style and ethics are those of a prof prop trader. He’s spent thousands of hours tracking penny stocks via spreadsheets. I’ve watched quite a few of his videos. You’re making quick judgments just by looking people up in 2 minutes.

#16     Jun 12, 2020
    Gaslight Capital and trader99 like this.
  7. guru

guru

It’s possible too. But he definitely knows trading and his trading style does work in general.

#17     Jun 12, 2020
    trader99 likes this.
  8. yep, 2min is all I need

#18     Jun 12, 2020
  9. hilmy83

hilmy83

and then on the other side of the spectrum.. Bitter ass can't make a dime.

Capture.JPG

#19     Jun 12, 2020
  10. southall

southall

Didn't even take me 2min. Clicked on the twitter link.Left hand side claiming 500K profits in one week. Right hand side a Bio saying 'Mentor'

Another snake-oil selling charlatan, the trading industry is full of them, has always been full of them. There have always been more charlatans and vendors than actual highly profitable traders.

#20     Jun 12, 2020