Steven Cohen's trading results

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trend Fader, May 1, 2005.

1. =======

Think you have some good points and also consider most of my friends jewish & my best friend jewish.

And with exception of jobs which require more education like doctor, lawyer ,dont think education is that much of a key to suce$$,
    Guess about 50 % or so & of wealthy people including semitics dont want
    to advertise it .

Certain groups do tend to exel in certain areas;
    hispanics tend to be skilled with family matters.....

Never did believe that Jews were as common in media as some conspiracy nuts say;actually Christains are more likely to rule/own & manage there.Haters call Christians defenders of Zion,

I have had envious anti semitic remarks /insults made against me;
    but actually took them as a compliment, if you think it thru.

And IRS figures show the bigger incomes are college dropouts, high school dropouts and RE & stocks are most common means to wealth,not ethnic group.:cool:

Hope this helps.:cool:

#31     May 2, 2005
  2. I just hope that old saying about history repeating itself does not occur in my children's lifetime. That is all that matters to me.

As to the one who described this as a "complex", I am sure there are plenty of issues pressing on my plate, but that does not make me psychologically deficient in any way. I see it as being human. Some things just hit closer to home.

And yes the IRS just looks at the bottom line anyway, they really don't care about your race or religion.:)

#32     May 2, 2005
  3. Banjo

Banjo

I'm a black chinese midget and was thinking of converting to judiasim but if I'll have to go thru this much crap I dunno.

mazletov

#33     May 2, 2005
  4. Actually, the conversion process is a lot more difficult than this. I assume you are referring to a "complete" conversion. Are all of your body parts in working order?:eek:

#34     May 2, 2005
  5. I'm a neo-nazi chinese midget who hates all black chinese midgets. :D I think we should round all of your black chinese midgets and ship you back to......Where the hell do you guys come from? (no thats no a smiley face, its my imitation of a chinese midget). The only people I hate more than black chinese midgets is gay jewish black chinese midgets who work in the post office. I hate those guys worse than anything......except maybe Presbyterians

#35     May 2, 2005
  6. Here we go again... Mike starts a nice topic and suddenly it gets off course. And then several posters piss off many others in the process.

Now that is a real shocker!

Good ole Elite Trader.

Where the Hell is the moderator?

#36     May 2, 2005
  7. A lesson in marketing

Two beggars are sitting side by side on a street in Mexico City. One has a cross in front of him. The other one the Star of David. Many people go by and look at both beggars, but only put money into the hat of the beggar sitting behind the cross.

A priest comes by, stops and watches throngs of people giving money to the beggar behind the cross, but none give to the beggar behind the Star of David. Finally the priest goes over to the beggar behind the Star of David and says: "My poor fellow, don't you understand? This is a Catholic country. People aren't going to give you money if you sit there with a 'Star of David' in front of you, especially when you're sitting beside a beggar who has a cross. In fact, they would probably give to him just out of spite."

The beggar behind the 'Star of David' listened to the priest, turned to the other beggar with the cross and said:

"Moishe, look who's trying to teach the Goldstein brothers about marketing."

#37     May 2, 2005

8. who gives a rats ass about your minority inclusions...

all i know if this douche bag replaced the word "them" i'd have no problem with his limited perception and post...and if he switched jews to blacks and said "them" he'd get his ass kicked anytime anywhere...

learn to read you elitist hump...

no one cares about your stupid assumptions and what you think...

people can criticize jews all they want...

but maybe if you had himmler cracking your empty skull against a brick wall you may take offense too, asshole...

alex

mike,

got a little off topic LOLOL...sorry

you know, that was one of the best realizations i had...looked over the trades and it's true...this is a money management game and knowing when to build a "full" line...

you ever been out to greenwich, conn.?

#38     May 2, 2005
  9. nitro

nitro

You guys have turned what I thought was a decent discussion into a religious flame war. I want no part of it.

Please, to all of those that may have been offended, I assure you I meant no offense and my interest was purely intellectual.

Peace,

nitro

#39     May 2, 2005
  10. In my opinion there is only one kind of war...religious war.
    Get rid of all religions, you'd get rid of 90% of all wars waged today. Of course, people will take offense at what I just said, so here it is, the disclaimer:

I, the undersigned, here attest that all here above is only the opinion of its author and in no circumstance should be regarded as intentionally offensive to anyone, of any background, religion or race.

#40     May 2, 2005