Steve46

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ozzy, Dec 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sigh:

Mark (NihabaAshi):

Sorry to see this go on so long. As you can tell, this old gentleman has a "blind spot" (I am hoping to put this as gently as possible) regarding this subject.

Apparently he does not understand that you are offering materials that are YOURS. Materials that YOU OWN.

Apparently he does not remember that the materials Samson tried to "recommend" were identified as STOLEN from the site of Linda Raschke and Chris Terry.

I have tried to explain it, Ozzy was brave enough to comment, but you see where we have gotten.

For this gentleman, selling or recommending that others purchase stolen materials is okay.

This inability to understand, and his vehement commentary leads me to believe the gentleman is suffering from some form of dementia, perhaps Alzheimers. I am no physician, but I have had significant personal experience with it and if it is true, what can one do but feel sorry about that.

Who knows, perhaps a Christmas miracle will take place overnight. I guess we can all have our dreams.

Steve

#41     Dec 24, 2005
  2. Steve,

Completely agree and I guess that's why he's attempting to divert the subject from Samson77 to me.

I respect ET anti-spam policy and that in itself gives me the right to complain about someone or others that are vendors and does not respect ET anti-spam policy.

Further, as Baron and many moderators know for fact since I've been a member of ET...

Anytime someone attempts to market my info or post links to my site here at ET without my permission (a permission that will never be given) in any shape of form especially when it has nothing to do with the topic...

I've personally made it a ritual and contacted Baron or the moderators to have those links removed or post deleted to prevent any advertising/marketing attempt by someone.

I'll do the same here as usual.

I'll repost the obvious again and maybe it will not fall in front of a blind man a second time.

Here's what I'm talking about and you can spin it into anything you want...

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46505

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41895

Yes...he did try to sell the system and later said it was no longer for sale.

The point is that he attempted to sell the 4k system.

There's others...

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26034

I won't even bother to mention a few pm's of the bait-n-switch tactics as the one discussed by ozzy in his opening comments for this thread.

As I said before, I've never read a post here at ET by Steve46 in which he was trying to sell a method or system.

I have read several posts by Samson77 doing such and I see no difference between the author selling his own stuff or a third party like Samson77 re-selling the same info.

Simply, Samson77 is a vendor and should respect ET anti-spam policy regardless if he has a website or not.

Therefore, it doesn't matter if he actually sold any methods here at ET.

Last of all, both as with almost all ET members have recommended other traders, books, brokers, charting programs and websites...

Nothing wrong with that and to try to say there is and not stick to the real facts is just another divert tactic.

It's Xmas...lets go party with the family and loved ones and put this aside for another day.

See all on Tuesday...

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.

Mark

#42     Dec 24, 2005
  3. Tradefox

Tradefox

So your admitting that all Samson did was recommend a mentor ?

Then why would you go on and on about it as if it was Samson that was selling material ???

This is where you obviously distorted the truth and exagerated a situation for your own motives.

I stand by my original claims about you sir YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THEN A COWARD THAT MUST STOOP TO LIES/HALF TRUTHS AND PERSONAL NAME CALLING

Hello ... how many names have you called me in this thread so far?

Be a man already and grow up.

Nihabashi

I have followed your posts (I'm a fellow candle lover) and I must say that I am shocked at your support of this guy (steve46) I never imagined you as a kiss a@@ and a minion.

You have lost a lot of respect from me!

#43     Dec 24, 2005
  4. Tradefox

Tradefox

One final thought for the readers.

Does anyone else but me see the hypocrisy of any of this?

steve46 is basically endorsing Nihabshi (a vendor) and yet he twisted a story to try and make Samson look bad because he endorsed a vendor?

Ok I will agree that the vendor Samson endorsed had some questionable material BUT what did that have to do with Samson?

Sorry for boring everyone with this story but I had to get it off my chest as I believe the real loss here is Samson77 and guys like steve46 only deteriorate the quality of ET with their destructive and antagonistic posts.

#44     Dec 24, 2005
  5. Why don't you take a hike Samson. No one's going to miss you sir.

#45     Dec 24, 2005
  6. So many cry baby children here with so many alias's!

#46     Dec 24, 2005
  7. Thanks everyone.

Its unusual what you folks have done.

I am thinking that its going to be a cold day in hell before a newbie will buy trading material from Samson/Tradefox or his "mentor".

This is turning out to be a neat Christmas.

Bye

Steve

#47     Dec 25, 2005
  8. Ladies/Gentlemen:

Following is the text of a PM sent to me by an ET member whose handle is "Tax".

He has kindly permitted me to post this, and I am doing so. You can see the entire text. I have removed his email address as I did not get his permission to post that. If anyone wants to contact him, please do so to confirm this comment.....

"Thank you, that is kind of you. I will not change anything but simply post this PM as it is. You will find it in the "Feedback" thread and the title will be my name "steve46".
    As I have said, I will be glad to discuss the markets with you and try to assist you. I cannot guarantee anything except my good intention. I will not suggest or recommend anything that you have to pay for except perhaps books.
    Talk to you after Christmas
    Steve

#48     Dec 25, 2005
  9. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I'm over this thread. It's now closed.

#49     Dec 25, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.