Steve46

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ozzy, Dec 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tradefox,

Because Steve46 knows his trading...I will tell you he is in the top list of posters here that trade and trade profitably. (he is retired now, I think?)

If you want a feel good forum filled with novices then go elsewhere...this is a real traders place!

But Traderfox, you are now whom I consider a friend too...so please read with care...I posted with care..

You will find in ET, there are not pretty posts...I can get away with it, as nobody reads my stuff :)...

thank Et this is not popping up in the home page...

Michael B.

#31     Dec 23, 2005
  2. Tradefox

Tradefox

Steve46

I just have ONE question?

Do you actually believe YOURSELF and what you write?

Seriously I am truly concerned about you.

#32     Dec 23, 2005
  3. Tradefox

Tradefox

:D :D :D

Well I read your stuff and I enjoyed your journal and even though I thought it needed a little fine tuning I thought it was a brilliant system.

I'm sure you have worked out the bugs by now?

#33     Dec 23, 2005
  4. Tradefox

Tradefox

I will make one last comment and I am finished with this thread as well !!!

Samson never SOLD anything to ANYONE and only referred people to a mentor (as well as many other resources).

You know it and yet you still harrased the man and twisted the story to suit your own personal dislike of him.

ADMIT IT

I think that anyone that followed this battle between you two could easily have seen that and to me, you are about a cowardly as they come because a real man would have just gone toe to toe on FACTS rather then twisting the truth.

Sorry but I call them the way I see them.

#34     Dec 23, 2005
  5. First of all, this conversation is not about me and your to attempt to divert the conversation towards me is somewhat childish.

Therefore, I will make this my last message to you or anyone that reads this message in this thread.

Secondly, I have never posted any messages at EliteTrader.com trying to sell anything.

I do not SPAM and I've never attempted to sell a method here at ET via unsolicited discussion and for you to attempt to mention me in that way in this particular thread is poor taste on your part.

Thirdly, I do not not offer coaching (mentoring) services about Japanese Candlesticks for a fee...

My Japanese Candlestick methodology is freely posted here at ET and freely posted at other online resources.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52880

Read that thread carefully and get back with me if you can find any price quotes or coaching (mentoring) services being offered for a fee. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yes...you did not specifically say that but to mention such in this thread...you may as well had said it.

Simply, stick to the facts about Steve46 and Samson77 and we may just have an open dialogue.

Now that's clear up...here's what I'm talking about and you can spin it into anything you want...

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46505

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41895

Yes...he did try to sell the system and later said it was no longer for sale.

The point is that he attempted to sell the 4k system.

There's others...

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26034

I won't even bother to mention a few pm's of the bait-n-switch tactics as the one discussed by ozzy in his opening comments for this thread.

As I said before, I've never read a post here at ET by Steve46 in which he was trying to sell a method or system.

I have read several posts by Samson77 doing such and I see no difference between the author selling his own stuff or a third party like Samson77 re-selling the same info.

Simply, Samson77 is a vendor and should respect ET anti-spam policy.

Therefore, it doesn't matter if he actually sold any methods here at ET.

Thus, you may be correct.
    The issue is that he attempted to sell methods here and can you with 100% certainty believe he never accomplish that goal as shown in the links I posted ???

I'm done now...its not personal nor will I lose any sleep over this issue and I hope you don't either.

Tradefox...have a merry christmas and happy new year.

Mark

#35     Dec 23, 2005
  6. Tradefox, good sir, does Samson also log onto your computer just as Steve's brother Lefty does?

#36     Dec 23, 2005

7. Would you mind to let us know how many times (or %) of the flaming posts were initiated by whom?

This objective measure as you probably mentioned here before is very important, rathre than the expertience of a poster or his high quality of posts, imo.

So you really think you could cool off Steve46's ongoing flaming desire, supported by his gang of associated posters on ET, before Samson77 going. Or vice versa. LOL.

Probably fairly big mistakes. :D

#37     Dec 24, 2005
  8. The post of this kind highly reflects the exceptional quality of posts and posters on ET. LOL. :D

PS: Samson77's approach of indirectly or directly using ET to privately promote business through PMs or else is virtually the same approach as many others on ET do/did, except the form/ details/ pace.
    :D

#38     Dec 24, 2005
  9. Tradefox

Tradefox

Finally an intelligent post :D

#39     Dec 24, 2005
  10. Tradefox

Tradefox

Nihabashi

I have no problem with you or any other vendor in ET provided they are honest and fair.

What I have an issue with is Bullies and Liars and that's my issue with steve46 and his posts about Samson.

Samson did no more wrong then anyone else recommending a GOOD book, signal service or web site.

The mentor Samson referred had nothing to do with him anymore then LBR Group had anything to do with steve46's endorsment of it.

I thought that's what ET was supposed to be all about, sharing our personal experiences in the industry?

#40     Dec 24, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.