Steve46

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ozzy, Dec 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We need to keep one thing in perspective here.

There's a difference between saying "I recommend someone or something" in comparison to posting messages to sell a method or system here at EliteTrader.com as a non-sponsor.

I have not seen Steve46 post any messages here at ET to sell a method or system.

I have seen others do such including Samson77 (there is a paper trail here at ET sort'uv speak).

The ironic part about that is that Samson77 is one of the biggest vendor bashers here at ET and for good reasons.

In a few of those vendor bashing messages were profanity, personal attacks and anything else that turn such open discussion into an eyesore.

Some will say he had or earned the right to talk like that because he himself was the victim of a vendor that promise him something and didn't deliver.

Once again...I have not seen Steve46 try to sell any method or system here at EliteTrader.com

However, I have seen Samson77 do such and more than once in the facade of the Classified Threads.

I believe that's what started all this stuff that's going on between Steve46 and Samson77.

Yet, I've seen most ET members recommend someone, website, book, broker, charting program, threads to read and such...

Nothing wrong with that and any one that tries to spin that into something bad maybe shouldn't be here at ET because that's what ET is all about...

Sharing our trading experiences.

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year because its one of the most stressful times of the year so to all ET members...

Put the bickering aside for awhile and/or don't take it so seriously.

Mark
    (a.k.a. NihabaAshi) Japanese Candlestick term

#21     Dec 23, 2005
  2. Tradefox

Tradefox

Uhhhhm

Excuse me but don't you have a web site that offers candlestick coaching or something like that ?

#22     Dec 23, 2005
  3. Tradefox

Tradefox

So how was Samson wrong for doing exactly the same as you?

He told me about the guy along time ago as well as many other things he tried !

#23     Dec 23, 2005
  4. Tradefox

Tradefox

Electric

You have know Samson along time in ET (I've seen the two of you exchange posts)

Has Samson ever tried to sell you a course for any amount of money be totally honest because he has never tried to sell me anything.

This whole thing is the epitamy of hypocracy to me because Nihabashi is right Samson always did everything to warn others of scams and all of a sudden along comes this steve46 guy and makes wild accusations yet HE himself is promoting LBR Group.

Smells very fishy to me.

#24     Dec 23, 2005
  5. Tradefox

Tradefox

Another personal attack :D

Just be a man already and let's talk facts rather then your little mind games.

#25     Dec 23, 2005
  6. You are quoting me but not reading the quote. Maybe you just dont understand english.

Again, Linda sells material that is HERS TO SELL.

THAT is the difference.

I wish that I could explain it in such a way that you could get it, but I fear that you just dont have a clue.

If anyone here can explain to this old gentleman why selling stolen material is wrong, in such a way so that he understands, please feel free.

Look this is sad. It starts to look as though I am badgering you and I dont want to do that. If you dont understand this simple idea thats fine, have it your way. I am pretty sure the rest of us have put this subject to rest by now. This is just pathetic. Truly very sad.

Thank you
    Steve

#26     Dec 23, 2005
  7. Tradefox

Tradefox

I would be very careful my YOUNG friend because unless you have FACTS ... that's slander and it's recorded in a public forum now.

:eek:

Even if the guy Samson referred people to as you have done with LBR Group used some kind of copy write infringement that has NOTHING to do with Samson as it would have nothing to do with you if LBR group broke any laws.

You are a very stupid person to be making claims like this and now I have it recorded.

Have a Nice day :)

#27     Dec 23, 2005
  8. Samson is a friend....so is Steve...

Neither of them have ever offended me with what they have posted to me or to others. But I am biased as when I make a friend, they can do no wrong.

Some of you may say that I am waffling, but those of you that know me know that I can speak out and take sides...but not in this case...

I am a bigger offender of being a Vendor in ET, than the two of them combined...so who am I to speak?

I hope the Traders here can forgive me and give me a chance to deliver and read posts that are helpful and edifying to all levels of traders and myself..

Michael B.

P.S. The knowledge that Steve and Samson have, far exceed my knowledge and I can only hope to gleen some of their wisdom in future posts. It really would be a loss to me, if they were to stop posting. I am worried that we lost Samson and I can only hope that he returns under ANY handle or anonymous character!

#28     Dec 23, 2005
  9. This is really for everyone:

I am not interested in defending this point anymore. I think it is beating a dead horse.

Selling someone else's material is wrong. Period

Selling your own material is fine. Period

Thats where I stand. Thats where I draw the line.

I wont be responding to Mr. Tradefox. It is no fun (haha fun) for me. My dad died of this very real disease not too long ago, and Mr. Tradefox is doing a pretty good imitation of it. It is hitting too close to home for me. It is painful. Those of you of sound mind, who are adults, I am sure you will figure it out. I have too many memories of standing beside a bed and having that person look at me as though I were a stranger. More than enough for this lifetime. I am sorry. I wish I could think of something funny to say about it.

See you
    Steve

#29     Dec 23, 2005
  10. Tradefox

Tradefox

Electric

Until Baron cleans ET up and stops these kinds of personal attacks why would any legitimate trader stick around and tolerate abuse from guys like steve46?

#30     Dec 23, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.