Steve46

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ozzy, Dec 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lol :D

#11     Dec 21, 2005
  2. ilganzo

ilganzo

LOL
    I gotta keep hanging on this site....

#12     Dec 21, 2005
  3. Tradefox

Tradefox

Steve46

Was a constant antagonist and his attacks on Samson77 where completely of a personal nature.

So Samson77 referred a few people to a mentor big deal as I recall he also referred people to woodies room, enthios room as well as many other excellent resources over the years.

I thought that was what ET was all about Traders helping Traders with advise on Good and Bad experiences ?

steve46 referred me to www.trade10.com does that make him a scam artist.

Give me a break steve46 was a jack a## about the whole thing with Samson and attacked MANY posters on ET constantly.

Samson77 was at least man enough to tell us when he was ripped off and when he was not and you are mad at him because he tried to refer others to some of the GOOD resources?

It's no wonder 95% of the traders in here fail at this business, it's because they are STUPID. :p

#13     Dec 21, 2005
  4. I would like to nominate Ozzy as a future moderator.

#14     Dec 22, 2005
  5. Well Geez:

I would have to say I am surprised. Thanks for the kind words folks.

Ozzy, you seem to be the originator of this thread. That comment is a brave one for you (or anyone) to make. We all have choices to make and each one is an opportunity to show the rest of the world who we really are. For my money, what you have shown me is inner strength. Thanks.

Mr. Tradefox unfortunately you are not of Ozzy's caliber. Not nearly. Please show us all the post where I refer you to anything but my backside. We will wait for you to look up and point out that post. I can't find it.

I hope to continue to post. Hope to help a few folks if possible, to sting a few if necessary, and to make people laugh once in a while. When I fail to do those things, be assured that my intent is not malicious.

Thanks again everybody for the unexpected comments.

Good luck in the markets,

Steve

Edit:

Just for the hell of it. I have just used the search function to find this mysterious post Tradefox refers to. I searched on "steve46"
    and "trade10.com". "www.trade10.com", and "trade10". Nothing.
    So I have to wonder what the point is of simply trying to mislead us about something that can be proven one way or the other so quickly and easily? Ironically he ends his commentary by calling the rest of us "stupid"...

#15     Dec 23, 2005
  6. Tradefox

Tradefox

As usual you love to twist words and play games.

I did not call everyone on here stupid... just the ones that believe anything YOU say.

The trade10 post was deleted on one of the threads you and Samson destroyed but ...

Here you clearly are promoting LBR's room are you a SCAM artist too ?

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=906322#post906322

steve46

11-22-05 08:33 PM

Hello:

I like Linda Raschke's chatroom. She is a professional, with a lot of experience.

Good luck,

Steve

---------------------------------------------------------

This forum is for all of us to share our experiences and your personal attacks on Samson77 where way out of line and you have done it to many others, I can add the threads and links if you like but anyone that does a search on you can see that your posts are mostly destructive and malicious.

#16     Dec 23, 2005
  7. I have not destroyed any threads. Again you are incorrect.

Here is YOUR quote

"It's no wonder 95% of the traders in here fail at this business, it's because they are STUPID. "

I am not calling people stupid, YOU ARE..According to YOU 95% of the people here are STUPID, not people who believe what I say, but "95% of the traders in here".. You may want to simply re-read your own words.

I realize that you may be a person of advanced age. If you are (and it seems that way) I would not dare to take advantage of you. My own father died of Alzheimers and it was rather painful to see him deteriorate. It is possible that your short term memory is failing and you do not know it yet. If that is so, please accept my condolences.

For those who may not know, late stage Alzheimers disease it characterized not only by problems with short term memory, but periodic violent or tempermental outbursts similar to what we are reading here. If this poor gentleman is subject to that, then I can only offer my sympathies.

As I recall, the last time you posted on this subject there were other inconsistencies in your comments as well, having to do with your place of residence (another common problem for Alzheimers patients). Well you have enough problems without me adding to it. I wish you well.

Steve.

Edit:

I think it is well and good to express ones preference for any vendor. It is quite another thing to suggest to ET members that they purchase material of questionable origin for $6,000. Again you need to read the first post on this thread (if you are able).

#17     Dec 23, 2005
  8. Tradefox

Tradefox

Can you not debate facts without make personal attacks on every poster that challenges you? This is the sign of a very weak and insecure individual.

Answer my question !!!

Are you a shill for LBR Group ???

She charges $3000.00 for her seminars and over $2000 per year for her live room, I see know difference between Samson referring a mentor over you referring her services.

If your answer is no you are not a shill, then I highly suggest you apologise to ET for being a hypocrite because there is absoulutely no difference between what he did and what you did.

also

I see you forgot to mention the fact that he has referred people to several other resources openly.

woodies room
    enthios and buffy's rooms
    Several books and web sites.

He was the one that got me to use Ensign Charts which saved me a fortune.

It is clear that you are nothing but a coward and rather then just debating with someone openly and honestly you stoop to personal attacks and harassment.

Grow up and be a man already !!!

#18     Dec 23, 2005
  9. I am glad this is in Feedback or Chat...

#19     Dec 23, 2005
  10. No, I simply believe that she offers good value to her customers, and unlike your friend Samson, the material she offers is HER OWN.

What do you offer the rest of us, aside from weak rhetoric?

You seem to be agitated. I hope you are not having an attack. I really would not want to be responsible for that.

Take a moment and relax. If you have a blood pressure cuff, have your nurse take your BP and make sure you are Okay.

Take care
    Steve

#20     Dec 23, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.